Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Joined in on the Blogspot Wagon

So thanks to the awesome Ilurvemakeup, I joined blogspot!

I kept seeing so many people have blogspots, but I never really joined since I didn't think I was going to use it.

Since I have quite a bit of homework to do today, I won't be posting much until I have more time.

I'll use this blogspot to rant, post makeup related goodies, hair, clothes, camera-whoring if I feel like it, and random things that I feel like I wanted to post that day.

I really want to post about makeup a lot, but I don't purchase enough makeup to give much wow-factors to the public, so I'm sorry. I am a student who doesn't have a job and I can't really go out wasting my parent's money. So far I can only post what I have, which mainly consists of drugstore makeup since I don't have much money to work with!

Hope to see yall soon :)

1 comment:

ilurvemakeup said...

I think you and I are the last people on ABB who finally decided to make one of these LOL :P I want to post makeup/rants too, but wish money wasn't so tight. I have a feeling my blog will die of boredom lol

Disclaimer

All products are 100% my opinions and thoughts. I am not paid to review any products I post. Use the product and advice/suggestions at your own discretion. Thank you!

Thanks for Visiting!