I got tagged by the gorgeous Aradani!!
So..I guess here's my 5 Beauty Crimes that I commit/commited
1) Wear smudgeable eyeliner and eyemakeup during my tennis practices/tournaments. HAHA I thought I looked good with the makeup but little did I know that all that makeup smudged around and made me look all raccoon-ish and panda-bear-eyes. I must have looked like a moron for an entire year with all those other tennis players on my team AND from other schools x.x
2) I pick at my pimples. When I see a plump pimple ready to pop, i must pop it. I have tried all I could to just apply the cream and wait for them to deflate..but that just doesn't end up happening all the way. I just have to pop the pimples ;.;
3) I got lazy at shaving a few years back while still in Tennis. I actually wore those short shorts and short skirts for tennis practices AND tournaments, all while displaying my HAIRRYYYY legs!!!! i can't imagine how many people I blinded with my gorilla hairy legs.
4) I wore on some days a padded bra(made me look unnaturally huge), then a super super no-padded-sports bra(which made me flatter than I really am) another day in the same week...so it was like I was alternating boob sizes every other day! I apparently did not get the right bra size for my boobs XD so I looked so fake every single day. It looked so obvious my boobs were not big and the variation of sizes was so bad XD. Glad I stopped that years ago! lol. Moral of this crime: stick to your real boob size (don't make it look too big or too small) and stay consistent with the boob-size appearance with people you see often XD
5) I allowed my friend to do my makeup in the middle of lunch in 8th grade. BIGGEST MISTAKE IN HISTORY. One lunch, I skipped out on eating (bad mistake cuz I was starving the whole day) to allow her to use her (never cleaned, very dirty) makeup on me. She tried to do a smokey blue/purple look on me..but that just SO did NOT work out!! I looked like I got punched in both eyes. She didn't know how to apply makeup on asian eyes (which isn't her fault), but I looked AWFUL. On top of that, she got out the spray glitter and sprayed ALLLLL of my hair in glittery maddness. I looked like I just came from the Maury Show or Jerry Springer XD. And I had my stupid glasses on so I looked even worse. Everybody laughed at me and pointed at me, but yet, somehow, just somehow, I thought I was on top of the world and looked so awesome--apparently that really wasn't the case on how it really is!
now....instead of beauty crimes..I guess I'll make up my own thing.
5 Bad Habits (in general, doesn't have to be beauty related)
1) this is gross, but I have a horrible habit of leaving unfinished cups of either milk or juice in my room and by the end of the week, the milk turns into a block of disgusting cheese XDD and the juice turns into a sticky glaze. This is really bad of me and I have got to stop this habit @_@
2) I pile up all my clothes on my bed no matter what. When I sleep, they all fall down and spill everywhere. Then I come back and pile more on there.
3) I leave a huge trail of TISSUES EVERYWHEREEEEE i go and sit. in the car, in my room, at the dinner table..at school...everywhere. My nose is constantly running but I gotta get me some portable trashcan attached to me or something!! I make mountains with used tissues--aaaa!
4) When I eat, I EATTTTT. Like today for example. I just finished up the rest of the bag of Archer Farms Potato Chips, which are the best chips ever IMO cuz they're soooo crunchy ^_____^ ...i get so addicted that I end up eating it all to myself in one sitting sometimes--that needs to stop! i notice my skin gets worse after I eat a whole huge bag of chips >.>;;....no more chips for me!
5) I am too doubtful and untrustful to people. I rarely trust people and I always doubt what they say. I used to be the exact opposite, in that I was always gullible. Now I just can't find myself to trust anymore or believe what they say =/ I always think what they're saying is a lie or some form of a lie whether it's little or a lot.
Lurve (you might have done this already though..)
Arashi (a watercoloursky)
My Doxycycline medication will cost $200 PER MONTH
therefore, I cannot have the medication. I only have about 2 more sample pills of this and that's it.......back to acne for me.....-_-.......
i hate this...*curls up in a dark corner*