Saturday, March 15, 2008

Ethereal Challenge look from ABB

Hi guys! er, GIRLS! lol

Beautygeek from ABB put up a challenge to create an Ethereal look. Her challenge was inspired by her own makeup that she is planning to do for her dance and here's my take on this Ethereal Challenge. Hope you like it!

















I used (in order):

EYES

--NYX Concealer in a Jar in Fair (too light for me) and used it to neutralize my yellow undertones on my eye
--L'Oreal HIP Paints in Secretive used as a base
--Amuse Ultra Shine Diamond Shimmer Powder and I used the lightest pink that is pinkish-plumish-goldish. This was used on the inner corner of the eye
--NYX Ultra Pearl Mania in Lime used in the middle of the eye
--ULTA Single Eyeshadows in Luna which was used on the outer corner of the eye
--Milani Wet/Dry Eyeshadow in Blue Lagoon used slightly on the bottom & top rim of the outer corner of the eye
--L'oreal Line Intensifique Liquid Liner in Black
--L'oreal Le Kohl eyeliner pencil in Carbon Black
--Tweezerman Metal Eyelash curler
--Maybelline Full N Soft Mascara

LIPS
--Wild and Crazy Lipgloss in Fuschia (I haven't gone outside in this color cuz it's too bright for me!)
--the second lip photo has NYX Glitter Mania in Apple over it. I didn't know what to do with my glitters since I hate them so much so I just decided to throw them in there for a photo's sake

Thanks for looking and I hope yall like it! :)

8 comments:

Fabu-less Beauty said...

I really like your eyemakeup. Are those your real lashes? If so, they are incredibly long!! What mascara are you using??

ilurvemakeup said...

Oooo girl why didn't you add the lips on ABB? o_O;; :P I love the lips!

Violet Honeybee said...

Very springy! pastel colors alwyas wash out on me too..

IchigoBunnie said...

Fabuless:

yes those are my real lashes ^_^ Maybe it's the angle I'm taking the pics that makes them look long? cuz in person..it doesn't look as long unfortunately, or at least not to me, or maybe i'm just being picky XD

I'm using Maybelling Full N Soft

Lurve:

just added the lips on ABB :)

(g)ezebel said...

already commented on ABB. just wanted to add you to my blogroll. *warm smile*

Vi Anne said...

pretty pretty eyes and lips. :) i like the color combo. ugh I always say I'm gonna do the challenges but always end not doing it.

Fabu-less Beauty said...

Full N soft is next on my to try list! I just added you to my bloglist =)

misshulijing said...

Your lashes.......omg =.= its not fair. and this is such a pretty fairytale like look xD gorgeous~

Disclaimer

All products are 100% my opinions and thoughts. I am not paid to review any products I post. Use the product and advice/suggestions at your own discretion. Thank you!

Thanks for Visiting!