So today my boyfriend took me just about EVERYWHERE.
First stop: ULTA
what did I get?
1) NYX Single Eyeshadow in Rust ($4.99)
2) NYX Ultra Pearl Mania Eyeshadow (pressed powder, not the loose version) in Blonde Pearl ($5.99)
3) Revlon 1 1/2 in. curling iron that was 20% off so it costed me about $12 and some cents
What did I NOT get at ULTA:
1) NYX Doll Eyes Long Lash mascara. I'm so sad! They don't even stock them at all...it wasn't even the case that "they ran out" or whatever...it's that they don't carry them at all! how sad! >_<
Then went to the mall and got:
1) Forever21 Black dress that I've been wanting to have ($24.99 but had a gift certificate with $16 leftover, so I pitched in round 8 dollars extra for the dress)
2) My boyfriend LOVES charlie brown stuff and wanted me to get the shirt he pointed out ($14.99 he paid for it since he loves it so much on me and wanted to pay for it)
Next stop: Target (2 different locations)
1) My boyfriend was on the hunt to go get this stuffed animal that he thought was just so cute and awesome (and it IS). It's a chicken in the shape of a ball. ($9.99)
2) My FIRST FALSIES!! I got the "starter kit" from Ardell that had the 110's in them. QUESTION: Is the glue from the starter set any good? Or do I need to buy the DUO glue? And as Violet Honeybee suggested, I will get some "practice falsies" later this week when I go with my bf again. Is it okay to get "cheap" lashes, like NYC cheapo ones to practice on? Or are those "too cheap" and "stupid & uggggg" to practice with?
3) Unfortunately this Target didn't have Milani! Only one Target I know so far has Milani but it's too far from my house!
1) Since I've been having ringing in my ears for the entire last week up until today, my mom's friend (who works in the medical field) said that it must be because of my cell phone (not sure..but oh well). Having that said, my boyfriend found a deal that you send in the $35 rebate and we only pay $15 for a motorolla H500 BlueTooth! So whoot! I'll have my bluetooth pretty soon and even if i didn't have the ringing in my ears, we were gonna get it anyway.
Since my friend is picking me up REALLY soon, like 5 minutes, I haven't the time to post up pictures yet. I will when I get home! ^_^
So yes...I spent TONS of money today and so did my boyfriend. We're both really happy of what we got :D