Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Doxycycline Try #2

I'm put back on the cheaper, generic brand of Doxy at 75mg..and the pill is shaped like a button (without the holes) rather tan my previous higher dosage that had the traditional pill look.

As suggested by a few of you, I just took this pill bout an hour after my dinner--so hopefully no nauseous feeling or puking will occur *crosses fingers*

if this med works and doesn't give me side effects..omg..i will be so happy.

wish me luck with this med! Cuz I really wanna have clear skin for this weekend cuz it's my cousin's wedding!!! not only that but Prom and Graduation are coming up so that means more pictures taken of my face, so I need my face to be clearest as possible. Plus, I just plain don't want to have to deal with acne. It's getting so annoying that I'm always on pills since I got into 6th grade. Half of my life I'm trial & error on pills. @_@

7 comments:

ilurvemakeup said...

GL! :) Don't think of ugly things when you do puke though... omg deh horror!!! :o

starlit said...

i hope it works out well for you. i read your post on accutane. i've been on it myself too for about a month or two but my eyes got so dry that they would like...throb in pain. -___- but my skin went from oily oily oily to normal! sometimes, i think i want to go back on it. oh wells. my skin isn't too bad anymore. i've been using Dan Kern's regimen for a few years. i think it helps control my breakouts but i still get some when i'm stressing.

' * : . b | u 3 . : * ' said...

i hope it works for you! good luck :)

(g)ezebel said...

yuck. i hated my acne meds (i had tetracylclin, which made my stomach turn). you should take them right before you go to bed, so any side effects you'll be too knocked out to feel.

Fabu-less Beauty said...

Good luck! Just remember that antibiotics take awhile for it to work effectively. Hopefully, it will work for you!! I stopped my doxy to see if my skin can maintain how it looks like now.

On a side note, are you going to review epistick? I'm curious about it...hehe

ladystarr said...

aww goodluck with this treatment =)

Chiara said...

Awlll, hunny I hope this works out for you!

Disclaimer

All products are 100% my opinions and thoughts. I am not paid to review any products I post. Use the product and advice/suggestions at your own discretion. Thank you!

Thanks for Visiting!