Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Spring-ish EOTD

I visited Arashi (awatercoloursky)'s bloggie, and saw her make a post about the maquillage makeup with that model who had purple eyeshadow on. Also, I remember Lurve doing a look with purple and a dash of gold, so those two inspired me to do this extremely simple 2-color look.

I was trying really hard to capture the correct coloring, so I'm gonna put up "darker" and "lighter" pictures because some computers read images darker, and some read images in a way that makes the picture appear brighter than it really is, so hopefully cuz I'm adding both dark and light pics, maybe everybody can get a happy-medium somewhere to see the colors correctly :)















I hope that yall can see the colors right this time because I really tried and made sure things work out. >_< onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_vKazMepCDEk/R_KXRmyd3fI/AAAAAAAAAKs/MIqoycgsAIg/s1600-h/IMG_8224.JPG">
I put it next to my keyboard to show you size comparison. I thought it was gonna be really tiny, but it actually isn't. It's pretty sizey :)





Thanks for looking!! :)

8 comments:

ilurvemakeup said...

Oh I love it! I think this is your best look yet :D Look at them lippies :* You got the gigantor q-tipulator!!! :D hehe

Her.Peachieness said...

Nice and simple look, I like it! What is an epistick? Looks kinky.... ^_^

IchigoBunnie said...

lurve:
thank you! :) I'm really glad that the pictures and colors are working out right this time!! ^_^ and yeshh, ish da gigantic q-tip!! haha

her peachieness:

HAHA kinky!! XDD it does look sorta..."interesting" doesn't it? XD haha, and it doesn't make it sound any better that I said my bf bought it for me on ebay lol.

but what it is, is an epilator, you know, the electric "tweezers" so to speak that is sold in stores, but this awesome contraption, does the job of an epilator without the high cost and it's much more convenient. Yea it still hurts. It's the same pain as tweezing, cept you're tweezing out like a lotta hair pieces at a time.

On ebay...i got mine for liek $5..and then like $3 dollar shipping...and that company lets you add additional Episticks for $2 each, with no additional shipping, i think.

This has got to be one of the awesomest affordable things I've gotten thus far--other than my tweezermans :)

Christiana Divine @ Memoirs of A Shopping Addict said...

very pretty. :) i love it because it's totally wearable during the day. :)

p.s. thanks for the heads up on the online thing. :)

' * : . b | u 3 . : * ' said...

ah these colours are really pretty on you :) your lips are looking luscious in those pics too :)

btw about your question with the jp makeup, Adam beauty is one of the cheaper online sites but it is a bit cheaper in japan for sure.

For eg. the Majolica Majorca palette is 1500 yen (about USD15) in japan, but costs $17 at Adam Beauty.com. He charges an extra $2 registered mail fee for each order regardless of how many items. I find the price alright but if i could i would rather get it in Japan because you can also catch discounts at the drugstores.

Vi Anne said...

Oooh, I like this look. Something I could wear out here. I've been trying to look for that epistick in Chinatown here. No luck.

SandraP said...

Hi! You should do a review on the epistick! Does it hurt? Have you tried it yet?

Vanessa said...

Lovely FOTD! Perfect for Spring!

Disclaimer

All products are 100% my opinions and thoughts. I am not paid to review any products I post. Use the product and advice/suggestions at your own discretion. Thank you!

Thanks for Visiting!