Saturday, April 26, 2008

Taaz

I got tagged by Itsizzy and I didn't even know XD

I really didn't do too much with Taaz right now. I was most curious of the contact lenses ^_^

If you click on the image of these smaller images, you'll be able to see the color on the eyes better












Okay that looks really freaky seeing so many of the same picture go one after another after another XD it's like there's too many of me lol

I really like the green (2nd to last picture). I wish I could naturally be born with green eyes ;.;....My friend has the eyes where the outer rim is dark blue, then it fades into green, then it fades into a yellow--sooooo sexy and exotic color eye combo, and yet she says she hates it! I don't understand! I told her I would trade for her eyecolor ANY day. conversely she wants asian eyes (she's half white and half Guatemalan) and she is freakin GORGEOUS.

8 comments:

ilurvemakeup said...

Oooo I love the purple one!

Vi Anne said...

Grass is greener on the other side, i guess. You look lovely. :)

Vanessa said...

You look gorgeous in all of them!

Nic Nic said...

I agree with Vanessa, you do look pretty in all! your' frd's eye sounds very exotic and beautiful, i can just imagine!

Chiara said...

I like the purple the best, Snuggs :D Lol, Sorry I should've told you that I tagged you :P

(g)ezebel said...

i think you are also freakin' gorgeous!! you look great in either contact color.

petitebelle said...

I think gray looks the best on you! It looks really natural. the purple is cute as well.

Incandescent said...

I like all the colors ^_^ they kinda look the same though, just all lighter than your real color

Disclaimer

All products are 100% my opinions and thoughts. I am not paid to review any products I post. Use the product and advice/suggestions at your own discretion. Thank you!

Thanks for Visiting!