Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Target Chickens Part 2

During spring break, I bought more easter chickens from target.

I forgot to post them up!!

so here are my additional chickens:









And I also got hairspray:

Big Sexy Hair Volumizing Hair Spray (recommended by Lurve)



I have yet to test out its staying power on Prom night. I guess I'll spray my hair like a mad woman >.>

....

other than that, I am very bored. and worried. I pretty much failed my double-quiz today. It's a 2-day quiz to prepare us for the AP exam so to me, a lotta questions were hard. Definitely shows I need to study >_< onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_vKazMepCDEk/SAU9HfXLGRI/AAAAAAAAAQM/_91sSCYjkzc/s1600-h/IMG_0018.JPG">

I'm not gonna put up other pics from the wedding because I want to respect their privacy since not all people want to be put on the internet, especially on a blog.

so...yea..I guess that's it. Sorry for a boring post...I just haven't been having much excitement lately now that I'm trying to hang on for the last month and a half of my high school life before graduation.

But on the bright side, Prom's coming up in 2 weeks so I'll be able to have some pics later :)

see yall later!

6 comments:

ilurvemakeup said...

GL with the test! Relax you'll do fine :) Let me know how BSH works out for you ;)

Vi Anne said...

Luck on the test! I actually like the simple look on you. Suits you nice. :)

chicks! sooo cuute!

Fabu-less Beauty said...

Hey Ichigo- as for the Neutrogena Mask- You would use this hairmask in place of your conditioner. So after you wash your hair, you would apply this to wet hair and leave it on for about 3 minutes before rinsing. Don't use it everyday, maybe once a week.

Let us know how that BigSexyHair hairspray works!

ilurvemakeup said...

I lurve you!

' * : . b | u 3 . : * ' said...

aww those chicks are cute! wish i had a target near me so i could pick up some for myself.

Aradani said...

those are the cutest chickies i have ever seen!!

Disclaimer

All products are 100% my opinions and thoughts. I am not paid to review any products I post. Use the product and advice/suggestions at your own discretion. Thank you!

Thanks for Visiting!