Wednesday, May 28, 2008

New CAMERA!!! + a Mini Haul :) + Shoes/Sneakers + mini EOTD *PIC HEAVY*

WHOOT WHOOT!!!

I finally got my Canon SD870 IS Elph from Amazon.com for $260 (including shipping/handeling for 2 day delivery). Pretty expensive but it was paying that, or $300 + tax at the store, so I save practically $50 vs the stores.

I took some pictures of my new camera (using my old camera of course--can't take a pictre of the new camera by using the new camera lol)












and here's my old camera that I am retiring. Thank you dear Canon A520 for taking care of producing pictures for me for the couple of years and happy memories. I am officially retiring you so you can rest while your older sibling Canon870 will do the job for you

and this is the look I wore today when i went out shopping with my boyfriend. Sorry my makeup isn't fresh. This is me after wearing it for practically over 8 hours (in HOT Texas weather!). The vibrancy of the color wore off. And these pictures are taken by my new camera :) Hope you like these pictures better than my old camera! haha and sorry for the low lighting. I'm still playing around with my camera trying to find the best lighting and stuff.


shoot I didn't realize how many lines/wrinkles I've got going around my eyes! I need some eye cream ASAP!!! O___O





I didn't use any mascara since I didn't feel like it today.

I used:
-Amuse Ultra Diamond eyeshadow in Princess and used the lightest pink
-NYX e/s in Rust on the outer corner (used just a tiny bit but you can't see since most of the colors faded)
-Loreal Line Intensifique Liquid Liner Felt Tip
-Loreal HIP Paint in Lofty (as base)

And I think I'm gonna go back tomorrow to get these shoes that my bf picked out for me. They are K-Swiss. At first I thought they were really bulky but actually I think I like them now :) I hope nobody buys my size! BTW these pictures were taken by my old camera so they are a bit fuzzier.










please dont mind my weird face. I was really concentrating on taking the picture XD

Moving on, here's some random pics from the outlet:






I want the Bunnie!!


lol my bf's finger pointing at the pineapple Pooh bear


me excited about my new camera :D

Thank yall for looking! Sorry I didn't post up pics for a while--this post definitely shows why! I've been waiting for my new camera to come in!! and now it finally has. I'm soooooo happy ^___^
___________________

OH WAIT I forgot to show you what I got at the Outlet!

2 NYX Doll Eyes Mascara and NYX lipgloss in Beige!

and get this, the lipgloss was the ONLY lipgloss on clearance for $1.95!! I was so lucky that the only lipgloss on clearance was the only color I was wanting to buy--Beige!!


i love the nyx mascara picture there where the girl's lashes look completely different from the supposedly "close up" zoom pic of her lashes. they look nothing alike! but nonetheless, i got the mascara and that's what matters

8 comments:

Nic Nic said...

awesome camera haul! definitely getting crystal clear images :] that's a really good price for that deal, it'd cost so much more here! oh and cute trainers!

Aradani said...

yay for a new camera!! i want i love egg phone charm!!! lol sometimes the mv song gets stuck in my head.

ChyiX2 said...

Cute sneakers! Aaw... now I want a new camera, mostly because I can't find the one I have the egg charms look sooo cute!

ilurvemakeup said...

YEAY!!! :D

Nice haul too and do go back and get those sneaks I like having white sneaks, never know when you need em for an outfit lol Hey did you get your top at Kohls? I almost bought that in every color lol, but I didn't I realized I was broke :(

Yeay now you can post more pictures!!! <333

petitebelle said...

nice haul! Don't you just love getting new toys?

So to answer your questions:
- yes I can do comparisons of the 2 lipsticks worn on my lips, I think someone else requested that as well. I'll probably get around to it next week or so.
- Yes MB chooses what samples to send me based on the questionnaire that I filled out a long time ago which they have on file I guess, so I don't actually get to choose the samples. There should be a survey that you fill out on the site where they determine your skin type and then send you a bag of samples, and you don't have to buy anything or pay for anything, not even shipping! Everyone has had good luck with that so you should try that out. Hope that helps :)

petitebelle said...

Nice haul! Don't you just love getting new toys??

So to answer your questions:
- Yes I can do comparisons of the lippies worn on my lips, I think someone else requested that as well. Hopefully I'll get around to it next week or so.
- No you don't have to buy anything from MB in order to get samples, you just fill out a questionnaire on their website and they determine your skin type and send you samples according to that, no minimum purchase and no need to pay for shipping! A lot of people have gotten samples that way so you should give it a try. The only thing is you don't get to choose the samples they send, they choose them. Hope that helps!

IchigoBunnie said...

Nic, Aradani, Chi: Thank you!

lurve:

my shirt was purchased by my mom at Charlotte Russe on the clearance section for $7 :D

petitebelle:

thank you for answering my questions! :) Hopefully I'll be able to get them (that strawberry mask has really good reviews on MUA!)

Christiana Divine @ Memoirs of A Shopping Addict said...

yay! it's always exciting to get a new camera. ;) now you can post pictures. ;D i love the egg phone charm too. :D

Disclaimer

All products are 100% my opinions and thoughts. I am not paid to review any products I post. Use the product and advice/suggestions at your own discretion. Thank you!

Thanks for Visiting!