Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Birthday Surprise :)

So my boyfriend was being a total sweetie, and ordered me Mario Badescu Silver Powder. He knows I don't have a credit card and I really wanted to try it out, so he told me that he went all over ABB to find out what this Silver Powder is. He didn't even know the brand name and he had to search for it and he finally found it, and ordered it :) That really makes me really happy that he put a lot of effort to try his best to search through ABB and find me this product name and order it. I really had no idea he was gonna do this for me since I thought he didn't know how to spell Mario Badescu or where to get the product/info on it, but I'm glad he put such effort. Now I know it doesn't sound like much to surf through and find info, because us girls are used to doing that already. But for a guy who usually typically does not surf through beauty products online and in store, this is a big deal and an accomplishment for a guy to do :3

Thank you honey! I love you!!!!






-Hyaluronic Eye Cream (which I already got from my first sample package)
-Oil Free Moisturizer SPF 17 (which I'll probably give to my mom since it looks like it's for dry sensitive skin, which I don't have)
-Cucumber Cleansing Lotion (I got already but doesn't hurt to have another one. so far I'm liking this product)
-Enzyme Cleansing Gel
-Flower and Tonic Mask

and here's the Silver Powder:





When given, it is sealed off with a thick aluminum seal thingy lol. I took it off and pressed it into the cap as you might see at the far right of this picture. I did that because i felt that it may help reduce moving-around in the lid or something. I don't know. It just made me feel better to do that whether it actually helps or not XD haha

I'll try this product out tonight! I'm excited! ^_^ But right now I'm having high hopes, which I know I shouldn't. Nic Nic mentioned that this Silver Powder-Pore strip combo works for her, but isn't some miracle fix. She also mentioned that to use this combination, I should apply the powder as directed and use the toner to remove the powder off the nose (as it says on the directions) and to use the pore strip go ahead and just splash some water after removing the powder and stick on the strip.

Does anybody else have their way of using this Silver Powder + Pore Strip combination? Do you use toner to get off the powder or do you use water to get off the powder and then stick that strip on? Thank you :)

see yall later ^_^

7 comments:

Nic Nic said...

aww that's really sweet of your bf!! It is a big tub indeed xD It can get quite messy, so take care!

hope it works out for you :D

(g)ezebel said...

i love the silver powder. i put it on with a craft brush (doe foot), and then wipe it off with neutrogena pore astringent or sumthin like that.

how sweet of your boyfriend to do that for you!!!

' * : . b | u 3 . : * ' said...

your bf sounds like a keeper ;) the fact that he went though ABB is so sweet! my bf wouldn't be able to stand more than 5 mins on ABB lol.
i just got the silver powder too, but haven't tried it yet. hoping that it'll help my blackheads a little.

jie jie said...

He's such a sweetheart to even dare dig through ABB posts. You're very lucky. Don't know much men who'd bother reading beauty blogs for my sake.

Btw, thanks for your offer.. You'll be the first person I'd think of if I ever have questions on Skin Rx.

IRENE said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOgEDakdqqQ

hey girl! check this out :)

IchigoBunnie said...

nic, gezebel, irene: thank you! :)

blue: hope the silver powder works out for you!! ^_^

Vanessa said...

Awww that was really sweet of him! He's a keeper! It's always nice when the boys do something that's normally out of their realm!

Disclaimer

All products are 100% my opinions and thoughts. I am not paid to review any products I post. Use the product and advice/suggestions at your own discretion. Thank you!

Thanks for Visiting!