Wednesday, June 18, 2008

A Few Deals Online

I'm not sure if anybody is interested, but I went ahead to post them anyway. I know there are some readers out there who don't have a screen name who may read this and may find this helpful, and what not.

There are all at www.drugstore.com & click on the words to lead you directly to that page cuz i linked the words to their designated page.

Up to 30% off Ardell Lashes

Up to 30% off OPI Nail Polish

Up to 40% off Loreal Eye Products (the HIP eyeshadows are 40% off!)

okay so basically here's the whole page of "sales" on drugstore.com


hope that helped some of you online shoppers :)

2 comments:

Sherry said...

ohh lala OPI nail polish!! this is great thanks!! p.s. i'm adding you onto my links list i hope you don't mind!

Fabu-less Beauty said...

Thanks for this! I'm on a no buy! period =(

Disclaimer

All products are 100% my opinions and thoughts. I am not paid to review any products I post. Use the product and advice/suggestions at your own discretion. Thank you!

Thanks for Visiting!