Saturday, June 21, 2008

I'm 18!

whoo hoo! Today's my birthday, June 21 :)

I'm finally legal!! haha. Honestly, I don't feel any older. Every year it takes a while for me to get adjusted to my new number in age.

So far I haven't done anything yet since my party will be tomorrow. It's gonna be FUN since there will be TONS of food :3 A baking party + video games + ping pong table . Hope it'll all turn out fun and not boring like my previous parties XD I usually throw pretty boring parties, so I'm crossing my fingers this year that it'll be more fun and eventful!!!

I'm pretty sure it'll be better though cuz I've got great friends this year. I'm so glad I got to meet them since they actually care about my existence and appreciate me as a person and they love to have fun.

see yall later!!!

5 comments:

ilurvemakeup said...

HAPPY BURFDAY MY SNUGGLES!!!

(g)ezebel said...

happy (belated) bday!!! hope you had a great birthday celebration!!

Incandescent said...

congrats! I'm a little late with my congrats but still :) yea it always takes awhile to adjust and then you have to adjust to a new age a few months later again -_-

Christiana Divine @ Memoirs of A Shopping Addict said...

happy belated birthday! :)

Nic Nic said...

Happy Belated Birthday!! hope you had a fab day :)

Disclaimer

All products are 100% my opinions and thoughts. I am not paid to review any products I post. Use the product and advice/suggestions at your own discretion. Thank you!

Thanks for Visiting!