Saturday, June 14, 2008

My New Hat and Some Cake

So today after eating Pho, I asked my mom if we could go to the store she got Tweezermans from. Cuz she bought those tweezers and they have been a favorite since then and we gotta stock up on them :3

Finally found the store and went in and they were all out :( hopefully they'll order another shipment so I can get more ;.;

But, what was cool was that I found this hat there for $9



It looked interesting to me. It's 100% cotton and really soft, and I think it would look great with some jeans.

What I also found was L.A. Colors Loose e/s for only $1!! (but it looked like it has been laying there for a while since I've seen this store existing since i was literally like 8, aka 10 years ago). They had around...maybe 10 different colors? I was tempted to buy some, but it looked like I already had a lot of those colors already and shouldn't get more ^^() I should use up the stuff I already have now.


Then after waking up from a nap, I went out to get a snack. My mom told me she went to this store called "Sweet and Salty" and there's some leftover cake from that store in the fridge. So I got like 1/5 of a slice and omg it was SOOOO sickenly sweet XD. At first I liked it but then it was getting too too sweet for me, so I saved the rest for an afterdinner dessert.



So this dessert consisted of "dry-feeling" type of spongey chocolate cake layers, with light chocolate mousse inbetween, and the outside is covered with a hard layer of chocolate, and the top also had a hard layer of chocolate with chocolate mousse all over it, and a mound of caramel

and yayy, my birthday's coming up in exactly a week! I'm excited! I'll be turning 18 :3

I'll probably have a family birthday party, but I'm not quite sure yet whether I'll have a friends-birthday party because I always throw the most boring parties ever! Seriously, I cannot be creative about parties for my dear life--I just can't. I dunno what activities to do in order to stay within the cheapest budget possible (cuz I dont have that much money to spend on a party!) Any ideas?

Well, I guess that's all for right now. Thanks for reading and have a great day! :)

4 comments:

cheeeezie said...

oh my gosh... that cake!! any leftovers for me?? :)

my 18th birthday feels like such a looong time ago. in all honesty i don't feel any older than 18, and most people say i LOOK 18 anyway. :) i hardly throw parties with friends too.. usually they're the ones who call me up & plan my birthday dinners for me lol. i'm sure you'll have an amazing time!

Incandescent said...

yum ^_^ the hat looks like its by ed hardy or something

Christiana Divine @ Memoirs of A Shopping Addict said...

i seriously am craving that cake right now and that hat is TOOOOO cute. i want it. LOL. :)

ChyiX2 said...

pics with you wearing that hat please! You're so lucky, I don't have a hat face...

Disclaimer

All products are 100% my opinions and thoughts. I am not paid to review any products I post. Use the product and advice/suggestions at your own discretion. Thank you!

Thanks for Visiting!