Hey everybody :)
I'm sorry but this time I've got me a question to ask yall and I'm hoping yall can help me out! :)
I've been reading tons of reviews on MUA regarding this Aspirin&Honey Mask/Scrub, and I would love to hear yall's story on it.
First of all, just for reference to compare on everybody, please comment and state your skin type first before answering the question: Is your skin Oily? Sensitive? Dry? Normal? Acne-prone? :)
For the real questions:
1) Did it made your skin lovely? Shrink your pores? brighten your skin's complexion? Less acne? Less blackheads?
2) Did it just ruin your skin altogether? Created more acne? Too abrasive? Made your skin "raw-feeling" and red?
3) It just didnt' do anything good OR bad. Your skin remained the same as if you never used it? Was it not abrasive enough(too gentle)?
4) what did you use? 325 mg tablets? 80mg tablets? (trying to get the lowest mg possible or highest miligrams possible?) How many did you use? 2 tablets and a few squeezes of honey? 5 tablets? I hear many different stuff so I was wondering what is the best one for a "one-time" scrub.
5) Do you believe in that "problem" in that Aspirin is a blood-thinner and using this scrub/mask on your face at a weekly or daily level is harmful to your health? Why or why not?
Thank yall so much and I hope yall can answer me quickly as I have the opportunity to go out right now to get these two products.
I've heard great things and I looked at SOOO many different face scrubs at the store, and 99% of them had sulfates! aaa! I've already used 2 of them and I like to change things up, and since this Aspirin scrub was the "purest" with the least amount of ingredients, AND the fact that it has honey associated in the scrub made me think whether to use that instead--and plus it's cheaper too! :) My face is just horrid right now and I'd love to have my clear skin back and this mask sounds like a life saver
please please do give your inputs. Thank you so much!
For reference, my skin is:
-able to handle lots of scrubs/friction, but at the same time is moderately sensitive
-severely allergic to Sulfates
I received no responses, but oh well.
I went ahead and bought it.
I bought Walgreens 99Cent 325mg uncoated Aspirin tablets
and at Target I bought 100% Organic Dutch Gold Pure Honey U.S. Grade A (12 oz) .....and this honey does NOT smell good x.x.....oh dear. I thought it would have smelled "sweet" but it doesn't XD Maybe it's because it's organic...? oh well. As long as it makes my face look good, I'll put up with slight stinkyness XD
I'm only going to use this as a SCRUB since I feel slightly unsafe using Aspirin on my face, or maybe it's just me being so cautious, but once I use this for a couple weeks, I'll review it for yall :)
regardless that I bought it, please do still comment below to tell your story. Not only would it help me out, but there are tons of viewers who have the same questions as I do, and it'll help all of us out a lot. Thanks! ^_^