Sunday, September 28, 2008

Smokey Eye Contest--PLEASE VOTE FOR ME!

I am SO excited! I got accepted into May's Smokey Eye Contest!

Please please support IchigoBunnie and vote for me!
Click Here to Vote for Me. I am Contestant #6!

Since I got accepted late into the contest, I have almost no votes! I'd need more than 100 votes so I am able to catch up!

This voting is just one person, one time, and there's no registration, nothing of that, so if you click the link, click on #6, that's all you have to do! It'll take but 2 seconds of you time.

Thank yall SO much and PLEASE VOTE FOR ME! I appreciate it :)

FYI: Anonymous voters are all welcome to vote since all you have to do is click, so Family, Friends, && Anonymous, please vote! I'm falling so behind ;.;..

If yall want to see my look I did for my smokey eye contest, here it is! I worked hard to create this look and I hope yall like it! :)














of course, gotta have a silly picture. sorry the flash sorta washed out the colors in this.

Thank yall SO SO much. Hope yall can support and vote for me!

here's the link again:

Click Here to Vote for Me. I am Contestant #6!

:) I need all your Help to make this happen! Every vote helps a lot

Here's the products that I used:

-Loreal De-Crease (dun like this...but just using it to use the product up)

-Amuse Ultra Shine Diamond Shimmer Powder (4-color and I used the light pinkish purplish goldish color) . I used this color to apply on my inner corner of my eye and I applied it WET

- Lancome (Freebee Gift with Purchase) Exceptional Wear EyeColour in Peep (purple color applied WET on outer corner)

- Sisley Botanical Eye Shadow in Black, blended it into the outer outer corner of the eye, into the purple, and some on the below the eye to create more of a smokey eye and crease. Applied DRY.

-Prestige Waterproof Eyeliner in Black (lined top and bottom inner rim of eyes)

- NYX Doll Eyes Mascara Volume (used on top and bottom lashes)
___________________________

P.S. I just went to ULTA today and got a tiny Haul, and since I have 2 tests tomorrow and one test Wednesday, I won't have time to blog since I'm studying from here on out and I'll blog at the end of the week--probably maybe Friday or Saturday. But I WILL blog about this in the near future sometime at the ending of the week :)

15 comments:

' * : . b | u 3 . : * ' said...

i voted for you :) good luck!

miemiemie said...

hi dear,no problem at all :) i'm actually glad that you liked it haha you know what,after using it for half a day yesterday..i would probably say that its a little light on me? i think i got a tan lately,i've been exposed to sun and all. so i guess the #3 would work better, you can buy either then just return it at the store if it doesn't suit you anyway. hmmm..as far as oxidizing..i guess it didn't really oxidize on me that much? traditional foundations usually oxidize on me,sheer mineral makeup does that to me too..but so far this one,i guess you still need to retouch though..i still find it a bit on the dewy side? i like my face to look matte all the time. but as far as the shade goes,it sort of oxidized on me..which isn't new :) oh my shade in Everyday minerals is fawn..i tried intensive light and i looked gray.haha..i'll roadtest this more to see if it really oxidizes,okay?:) will be posting about it soon :)

jeSmakeup said...

u look cute =) all u need to do is pass the words around... n let them vote for u... and if u dont win... its okay... theres plenty of contests to try later on =) just be confident u know.... once i get a lot of ppl to know my blog ima be hosin contestss too.... well good luck! and good luck on ur two tests =P

IchigoBunnie said...

blu3: thanks so much :)

miemie:i actually JUST bought the color light 3 for that maybelline. I'll have to return it sadly =( too light color for my face & i think i may be allergic to it too >_< I'll go ahead and so a brief review to let you know about this one. Too bad this doesn't work for me--i actually liked how it felt on the skin!!

jesMakeup: thank you! and definitely--if i can find more contests, i'll go for them. it's not the end of the world for me if don't win this one cuz like you said, there's always more around the corner! The only reason why I was big about this contest was because ti's specifically for rookies like me haha. Most other contests are sadly dominated by girls who are already experts and already have tons of makeup to work with creating a huge bias in the competition. Hopefully there will be more contests out there that are fair like the one we're in right now.

Nic Nic said...

awesome look, your lashes look really!! ill vote for you :)

jeSmakeup said...

i voted for you =) since ur soo behind..... i didnt realized how crazy votes can get! u gotta put it on ur away msg.. send out emails n tell friends.. friends blah blah to help u vote... im not gonna be competitive.. whoever wins wins.. its just nice to win prizes tho.. its all good... well anyways wut kinda mascara do u use? since u have long lashes.. u should use the clump free ones! so they can spread out ur lashes as well insetad of stickin together =)

jeSmakeup said...

Ooohh no.. its one vote per person cuz of the IP.. but u can "change vote" or something... =) so that means i voted for u i lost a point cuz i changed my vote.. so anyways That sucks ur alergic..... even wen its on hair... crazy.... as much as im alergic to everythin tooo just not mascara yet.. but i think u have nice long lashes... so i thought i just told u about the clump free.. well good morning =)

jeSmakeup said...

oh yea and btw.. if they were ur real friends.. they'll support u thru out. so wut my friends did was spread the words to their friends etc.. i go on aim so i just leave it as an away msg u kno... n tell my cousins to help me vote.. but #5 is catching up.... im runnin out of friends n family haha

jeSmakeup said...

theres a lot of judgemental in this world.. i feel u tho.. but its ok... don't feel too bad =) u stay in texas right?

jamie said...

just lovely!:)

ahbeeedotcom said...

hey there i was browsing and ran across your site. i love the smokey pinkish look. loving it.

hope you do well in the contest

Emilita said...

I voted for you too, good luck!

Fabuless Beauty said...

Beautiful look!

To answer your question:


HOW TO ENTER THE BOURJOIS MINI LIPSTICK GIVEAWAY (October Issue): Starting September 16, bring the October 2008 cover of Seventeen or a printout of the seventeen.com home page to any ULTA store to receive one (1) Bourjois mini lipstick (approximate retail value: $9). Ten thousand (10,000) will be given away. One per person. Giveaway ends October 21, 2008. While supplies last.

I put the link of the rules on the post as well.

aireen said...

good luck on your test!

& wow i really like this look it's so cute :)

jeSmakeup said...

oOohhh that realy sucks to here,.... do u still have that problem tho? i hope not! well thanks... dont be too negative on urself.. as long as u tried n put efford on it.. its worth a shot.... so its all good.. i am on the lead but im not sure if im wining so we'll see.. i have to think about it if i should take pix of the prizes if i do win.. cuz i dont want ppl to be hatin like.. SHE CHEATED... wth.. thats lame.... id never cheat for a contest! o wells... just let it be... thanks tho... feel better! =)

Disclaimer

All products are 100% my opinions and thoughts. I am not paid to review any products I post. Use the product and advice/suggestions at your own discretion. Thank you!

Thanks for Visiting!