Sunday, September 7, 2008

Tag! I Love Your Blog Questionnaire :)

I got tagged by Vianne! :) I haven't heard from you in forever! thanks for tagging me :)

I Love Your Blog Rules:
1. Pass this award on to 7 people.
2. Answer the following questions using only one word. One word? Yeah right!

A:1. Where is your cell phone? On my dresser drawers table
2. Where is your significant other? A city away at his university ;.;
3. Your hair color? Dark brown/black
4. Your mother? <3 style="color: rgb(255, 0, 0);">:I? =/? :)?
6. Your favorite thing? computer.Canon SD870 IS camera, & especially the cell phone my bf got for me
7. Your dream last night? can't remember what it was...
8. Your dream/goal? Near future: straight A's all freshman year (& hopefully throughout college!), distant future: stable job and very financially-happy salary, married a couple years after graduating college.
9. The room you're in. My room
10. Your hobby? makeup. fashion. hanging out with my boyfriend & also with friends. random escapades with my bf. shopping. sleep..computer...yea lotsa stuff
11. Your fear? Losing my loved-ones, poisonous insects, deep dark waters
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? 6 years from now I'll be 24, so hopefully by then I will have already finished Graduate school and having a stable job, and hopefully getting heading towards marriage by this age.
13. Where were you last night? At home
14. What you're not? im not perfect, and that's okay. im not rich, nor poor, nor the nicest, nor the bitchiest person. Im just me, im in the middle just being who I can be.
15. One of your wish-list items? im gonna list more than one XD HAH!
- new purse cuz the strap of my brown one broke.
-Pretty black flip flop (that would hopefully have some cute charms on it!)
-more sweaters for winter, strapless bra that fits
-a VW Rabbit car!!!!
- black pumps/heels in the style of Christian Louboutin black pumps
- black nail polish
- base-ball cap from my bf
- more Bath&Body Works Pleasures Body Cream in Irresistible apple
- eyeshadow base that really works & doesn't have sulfur!
-Buff'd foundation in colors "sungrass", "wool", and "sand" in Concealing formula to sample and then hopefully I'll find my color to get the full sized foundation
-mid-thigh-length trench coat
- an eyelash curler that actually fits my eyes(hopefully is affordable as well!)
- a concealer that covers my dark circles and acne scars!
- cute pencil holder....someone stole my entire pencil bag at my summerschool community college!

16. Where you grew up? U.S.
17. The last thing you did? eat a pear & paint my nails
18. What are you wearing? winnie the pooh tank top with boxers
19. Your TV? 13 inch samsung bubble-block type of tv where i accidently broke the vcr part of it long time ago....oops.
20. Your pet? i dun have one but my sis has a cute black dog
21. Your computer? Dell with Intel Pentium 4, 2.8ghz, and 180 gb hard drive, 512mb RAM, and a Dell Ultrasharp LCD monitor screen donated by my uncle to replace my bulky CRT screen
22. Your mood? still hungry...and blah...and not wanting to do HW!
23. Missing someone? very much. im really missing my bf >_<>
24. Your car? dun have one yet ;.;....but hopefully i'll be able to get the VW Rabbit! <3>
25. Something you're not wearing? makeup. i haven't been wearing makeup lately cuz of my skin
26. Favorite store? ooo..i have lotsa stores i like....Forever21/XXI, thrift stores, Express, sometimes Charlotte Russe, mainly bargain stores haha
27. Your summer? summer school for Intro to Psych and Finite Math and spent time with bf
28. Love someone? very very very very much. <3
29. Your favorite color? blue black and white
30. When is the last time you laughed? when i uploaded pics onto my fb cuz i saw some pics that made me laugh
31. Last time you cried? bout to cry when i saw some of the photos.
32. Are you a bitch? when im on my period or about to have my period, or if someone's being a bitch to me
33. Favorite Position? virgin--abstinence :) . so i don't exactly know how to answer this question
34. Favorite Past Time? looking at makeup...shopping...sleeping...talking with my bf
35. Are you a hater or a Lover? mainly a lover but sometimes i can be a hater if u get me in a bad mood
37. Are you genuine or fake? Genuine. I dun like fakes who put up 2 faces and kissy up to other people and taking advantage of people. hate it.
38. Any Vices? eating sweets.....mainly chocolate chip cookies :3....and also, being too stingy at times XD, and procrastinating!
39. Pro Life or Wire Hanger? depends on the situation
40. McCAIN or OBAMA? neither. im not into politics despite that im the age to vote this year. I just dun like politics in general. Im waiting for the day that a real genuine person who can truly deliver will step up to the presidential position. i just ignore politics mainly cuz most of them lie just to get their position, and its Congressmens that people should mainly be worried about cuz they do most of the work, not the candidates.
41. Pro Plastic or Natural? Natural as possible but if something truly bothers you, and only you, then go ahead and get plastic surgery if it truly makes you happy and if you have the money for it. No one should have to go under the knife to please someone else. Oh, and if my boobs freakin look severely nasty of getting old age, i think im going to go do something about it!!! XD
42. Dream Job? traveling around having fun during vacations, and enjoying life without hassles. no job is the preference! but if i really had to pick, I'd like to be a fashion designer or something with makeup/hairstyling/beauty related stuff.
43. were the last 11 questions PINK added on fun? lol a few of them were quite...interesting =P

7 people to tag! (alphabetical order)

1)Agnes
2)Audrie
3)Fuzkittie
4)Lurve
5)Mie
6)Mz Joey
7)Rei


:)


P.S. Thank you lurve for tagging me in that beauty blog award that was a while back! I was so busy that i did not have the time to post mine up, but I want to thank you for nominating me ^_^

7 comments:

miemiemie said...

hahaha you tagged me :) will do this tomorrow..i'm cheating on my review time right now coz i dropped by your blog when i'm not supposed to..thanks :)

miemiemie said...

hahaa good thing i'm not alone with the annoying cramps :)

Fabuless Beauty said...

Ichigo- To answer your question. I love my Buff'd foundation. I currently use the original formula and it provides excellent coverage and even covers up blemishes! I'm going to try the samples of their newer formula - t he concealing formula as well. I have sensitive acne-prone skin as well and found that Buff'd does not break me out.

REI 麗 said...

Aw, thank you for tagging me, I've never been blog tagged before. <3

Agnes said...

isit me? or isit not me.. LOL..

ok i wil take some time to do this tag tag... i am now having short holiday after 2 exams and that hectic schedule =(

Anonymous said...

Very Useful information , this is both good reading for, have quite a few good key point. It is my pleasure to enter your blog! Thank you for sharing !

Retro Jordan said...

Taking note of all your great weblog, I obtain it is of the unique topic and absolute inspiring ideas. Thank you for sharing your knowledge! Feel free to visit me back!

Disclaimer

All products are 100% my opinions and thoughts. I am not paid to review any products I post. Use the product and advice/suggestions at your own discretion. Thank you!

Thanks for Visiting!