Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Alienman Tagged Me!

So Alienman tagged me to do this lil fill-out and I shall do it!!! Oh, and if you haven't visited alienman's blog, you SHOULD, cuz she's hilarious and honestly, if you're having a bad day, her blogposts is guaranteed to cheer you up and give you a laugh. seriously. On a couple of occassions that i was in a blah mood i read her blog and its so funny its like you can't be in a bad mood anymore, so props to you alienman for being a freakishly cool person :3

now, i shall start the tag...

Here are the Rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on his/her website

1. i HATE tomatoes AND almost all condiments. Yes, no ketchup, mayo, fish sauce ( i know...this makes me totally not Viet..), no mustard, no ranch sauce...yea, none of that. HOWEVER, i am most definitely okay with soy sauce. I think I would be officially non-asian if i hated soy sauce!! XD And I'm fine with Italian dressing but any other salad dressing/sauce I will not touch. Oh and one last sauce that I love, is the jack daniels sauce that's at TGIFriday's restaurants. But yea, anything else that what i've listed, i don't like it XD

2. OMG it bugs me SO MUCH to have the flap of the toilet paper UNDER the roll. i MUST have it OVER the roll. I hate it when i go and pee, and i reach for the toilet paper, and im like WhereTF is it!?! It's like i have to find it and look for the flap of toilet paper rather than just pull it right away when it's on top. Sorry but I can't deal with under-flapped toilet rolls....*shudders* XDD

3. When I talk to someone, i repeat myself ALOT. I know it annoys the crap outta some people but it seems to run in my mom's side of family. We say something like 1 second ago and 5 seconds later we seem to repeat ourselves!! XD

4. I am incredibly PICKYYY. picky on everything man. picky. XDDD!!! I'm picky on food in that i hate anything flubbery (so i always remove fats from meats and i don't eat the drumstick of fried chicken--i only eat the breast meat) and as i have already stated earlier, i hate sauce/condiments. Now picky-ness for clothes is really high. It has to be perfect. XD Oh, and it has to be a good price too. Whenever I go to the mall it's like I pass most stuff up cuz i'm so picky. Lots of my friends are like "OMG this is SO CUTE" and in my head and im like...WTF is THAT...shh...don't tell my friends i think that XD *looks away and whistles*. No, don't mistaken that as me thinking that every time that situation occurs. It's just I'm so dang picky. too ruffly, or too loose, too puffy, too short, too much pattern, too little pattern. So yea, if you shop with me, I'll drive you CRAZY. =P

I

TAG

1) Agnes
2) Audrie
3) Life As Icey It
4) Mie
5) Nic Nic
6) To A Secret Place

And if YOU want to go do this lil tag yourself, put it on ur blog! :)

see yall guys later!

i've got a test this friday. I gotta study!!! O__O!

3 comments:

yumyumsushi said...

haha i liked reading these, it made me laugh :P

alienman said...

awwwwwwwwwwwww!!! that's so sweet of you! thanks for the shout out :D

and i'm glad to see we're on the same page with the toilet paper flap hahaha.. i esp hate it b/c ppl often have the wastebasket just below it and the flap WILL fall down into it.. ewwww

Audrie said...

girrrl where are the last 2 facts?? You only had 4! Hahah, it's ok. those 4 were entertaining to read. I am the same exact way about my TP!!

Disclaimer

All products are 100% my opinions and thoughts. I am not paid to review any products I post. Use the product and advice/suggestions at your own discretion. Thank you!

Thanks for Visiting!