Thursday, November 27, 2008

Mini Gift from May from the Smokey Eye Contest

Hey yall :)

I received a gift package not too long ago from May because I was one of the contestants for her Smokey Eye Contest. I didn't win, but May was really sweet and gave all the contestants a little something in the mail.

Here's what I got!



1) Smashbox Cream Eyeliner Sample
2) Lipgloss. I don't know the brand name of it...
3) Harajuku Lover's perfume samples ( i love "Love" and "Lil' Angel" the best of them all)


Here's a closer look at the lipgloss. I really love it! very glittery and sheer, but it isn't chunky glitter so thats good. I really want to find out what the brand name of this lipgloss is so i can repurchase! May! I wanna kno what it is :O











HAPPY THANKSGIVING YALL!!!

see yall later :)

15 comments:

Bittenbefore said...

that is pretty!!

Askmewhats said...

ohh the gloss looks sooo pretty on your lips! Happy Turkey Day!

jeSmakeup said...

oHHhh nice lip color n lipS! =)May is such a sweetheart! happy thanks giving to u tooo!! gobble til u wobble =)

梅子 said...

its sooo glittery i LOVEEEEE ITT!!!!!!

makemeup said...

Very nice lipgloss! I love that sparkles!!

Kimberly Tia said...

ooo sexy!!! and i love those lil harajuki perfumies, great for the purse for "freshen ups" congratulations!!!

Iyah said...

That's a pretty gloss on your lips! Your lips look very full :D

Glow Chaser said...

I love that gloss!!

Olive said...

I LOVE that lipsgloss, so pretty and PINK!

jeSmakeup said...

thanks for the tips n advices.. but wow that seems like a lot of work for me.. im goin to do a research.. its startin to spread on the other side of my neck now =( bOooo

Fabuless Beauty said...

Pretty lipgloss!

Kylie said...

omg that reminds me.. harajuku lovers never sent me their perfume samples! :( and they loook soooo cute all packaged like that! .. but anyway the lipgloss is prettyyyy.. you got juicy lips ;)

梅子 said...

awe so nice! i wish there was someway to find out the brand of the gloss. GAWGEOUS! hehe

Agnes said...

darling~~~ its been quite long since you updated!! T.T...

Audrie said...

Ahhh I knoww I hate finals time. I missed blogging too! I have been checking other blogs here and there, but I can't wait to get back into regular updates once my finals are over :)

I love that lipgloss on you! It's so shimmery, and your lips are so juicy hahaha I hate taking close ups of my lips because they look unshapely and blah.

Disclaimer

All products are 100% my opinions and thoughts. I am not paid to review any products I post. Use the product and advice/suggestions at your own discretion. Thank you!

Thanks for Visiting!