Thursday, January 22, 2009

Update

Hey there

I am really sorry for not updating -____-

I got back from vietnam a week from school started. My bf came over and my room was re-done by my boyfriend (thank you!)

by the time the fun was over i had to go to school in a day. I had to make sure to get my books and figure out my classes and all, so i've been busy.

i do have pictures from my vietnam trip that i want to share. since i don't have class fridays, i think i am able to spend some time to watermark pictures and put them up.

i hope you enjoyed the brief stay of my boyfriend running the site hehe :) He might drop by again if he wants to say something later on.

I'm very sleepy and have lots to read already.

the classes i am taking:

Financial Accounting:

It's supposedly deemed as the "harder" accounting between financial and managerial accounting and I have a tough, BUT good teacher. I'll have to keep up reading and stay after for any tutorial available to make sure i understand this stuff.

History:

My teacher is interesting, and out of one day i already learned something i haven't heard before, so i am happy. Im obviously hoping for an A in this class to boost my gpa but im actually hoping to learn some history because in HS, they just repeat the same crap over and over again and id like to learn something new and better understand what's going on.

Women's Studies:

to fullfill my humanities credit, but im also curious of gender roles and such. I don't like this class though. It's not because of what we have to learn, but its the people in there. People seem to cannot express their opinion without someone interrupting the other trying to put down their words. Lots of people talk very firm in this class as if their opinions are facts and they really shove what they think down other's throats. It's really annoying. Can people not act mature to express their opinions without being put down and interrupted? Despite of how annoying this class will be with our 90% in-class discussions, I hope to get an A, as most people have mentioned this class is rather "easy".

Management:

the teacher is good so far and i like her, but i dont' know how the material will be yet. im actually scared ish.




So Im sorry for my random absences. I hope yall understand that being a full-time college student requires your attention to do the work. Lots of other bloggers are busy too with doing work and school at the same time, and some even have children to look after, so I hope yall don't expect too too much out of all of us bloggers who are busy in real life.

i WILL try to update though. If i have time, i'll try to make lots of posts and save them up so I am able to provide yall with information and help and fun.

Hope yall are doing well out there. Happy New Year and see yall soon!!!

2 comments:

miemiemie said...

welcome back! i'm excited to see your vietnam photos :) happy new year, i missed you :)

jewels said...

welcome back! I haven't been to Vietnam for almost 10 yrs now. prob alot have changed. excited to see your pictures!

Disclaimer

All products are 100% my opinions and thoughts. I am not paid to review any products I post. Use the product and advice/suggestions at your own discretion. Thank you!

Thanks for Visiting!