Saturday, February 14, 2009

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

like the title says, Happy Validay! =)



man ive been an awful blogger =___=...i haven't been blogging at all. you can blame accounting and women's studies for my absence

oh, and also, my computer has been crashing lately and running slow.

i kept trying to figure out why..but i guess my comp is just outdated? or maybe i just have a crappy video card. or i need ram. or both.

so having that said i haven't been able to open up adobe photoshop efficiently to watermark pictures.

even my bf was like, OMG u need to update ur blog. put this pic up, put that pic up. haha! he wants to see a new blogpost from me too! XD

im considering maybe installing photoshop onto my laptop to use instead of this desktop cuz my desktop comp is outta whack.

My bf forgot to bring the RAM he bought for me so im gonna get it later and put it into the motherboard....see if that makes any difference for the meanwhile.

I do want to put up pics, even if im busy. but i know this weekend is busy cuz my bf's over for valentine's and then i gotta do accounting hw(will take 2-3 hrs), accounting extra credit quiz (will take an hour or two), read women's studies book for every-day inclass discussions.

I've got an accting test feb. 20, next friday, and a History test feb.23, next monday. awful! i haven't even started reading a thing for history cuz acct and women's studies consumed my brain.

mannnnnn ive got so much to show yall!!!

just to list a couple things i want to show:

-Buff'd foundation & color corrector
-new eyelash curler
-the massive load of gifts my bf bought me
-stuff i bought from vietnam
-overall pics and scenary from vietnam
-nails (2 diff colors)



i do have a lot of stuff to post T___T...maybe too many....aaaaaaa what am i gonna do ;.;...

5 comments:

fuzkittie said...

Happy vday!!

Askmewhats said...

Happy Valentine's Day To yoU!!! :) Love your updates, I understand how busy you can get :) Just update anytime you're free

applecider918 said...

I can't wait for your posts! Hope your computer gets better.. =]

' * : . b | u 3 . : * ' said...

Thats okay studies should always come first! :) Hope your computer problems get solved! I'm looking forward to hearing what you think of Buff'd and to see your gifts :P

Audrie said...

Haha your bf is so funny,maybe he should be a contributing guest blogger! Hope everything is going well with you and your studies!

Disclaimer

All products are 100% my opinions and thoughts. I am not paid to review any products I post. Use the product and advice/suggestions at your own discretion. Thank you!

Thanks for Visiting!