Monday, February 23, 2009

Meet Platypus

Hey yall!

i FINALLY finished the last of my 3 tests today!

i got a bit too lucky actually. next time i have got to study more because I can't depend on good luck forever, but im glad luck was on my side this time fully because i seriously needed it bc i was too exhausted. (though, it WOULD be nice to have good luck on my side ALL the time ^_^ )

anyway, onward to...

PLATYPUS!

This is a stuffed animal my boyfriend gave me a while back and i just haven't blogged bout this cute guy yet!

its technically a duck, but it looks like a platypus to me, so i named him Platypus.

here are some pics. he looks much cuter in person, but photos is all i can give for now.

im hoping to blog again soon. and just fyi, the vietnam pics will definitely have to be on hold. 900 pictures on my camera, and 800 or so on my dad's camera. i need to sort through all of them to pick the ones i want to put on here. I also need to take pics of the clothes i bought. (it's so hard in vietnam to find something NOT fake! so forgive me for buying one or two items that are fake. you just can't find anything regular much in the markets)

so without further adeu, here's Platypus. I hope he made u happy as much as he makes me happy =)




so thank you to my bf for this awesome gift :)
he's given me other gifts as well that i want to show, so i will put those up later.
oh im so behind in blogging T__T....
thank yall for waiting and putting up with me.
see yall later!

11 comments:

fuzkittie said...

Awwww it's super adorable!!

Audrie said...

awwww that is soo cute! I love your Platypus :) Also, congratulations on finishing up your tests! You deserve a treat for yourself ;)

Yumeko/Bittenbefore said...

super duper cute!

applecider918 said...

its super cute!

mayaari said...

soo cute :) love his ginormous head in proportion to his body :)

imee said...

i love that his head is 2x-3x bigger than his body LOL

Aradani said...

oh my goodness, platypus is just too cute! ohhh i want one! where on earth can you get him??

梅子 said...

wicked cuteness... nuff said hehe

miemiemie said...

oh hello! nice to meet you platypus!:)

psst! update soon!:) hahaha (look who's talkin)

ChyiX2 said...

Aaw... so CUTE! >-< Haha

Agnes said...

Agnes misses your make up posts T_______T

Disclaimer

All products are 100% my opinions and thoughts. I am not paid to review any products I post. Use the product and advice/suggestions at your own discretion. Thank you!

Thanks for Visiting!