Friday, March 6, 2009

OK OK OK I'll Update haha. Outfit in Contemplation

So I was playing around with my clothes trying to expand my closet without buying something new, and so for this I took a business skirt that's really....iono, old looking when worn unembellished, so I always wanted a high waisted skirt and what not, so I pulled this skirt up, added a belt, wore a ruffled tank top, and yay, the final product. I haven't worn this out yet cuz I haven't had like, the proper place to wear this, so this is just an outfit so far that's on my mind, that I am intending to wear :)

Sorry for no makeup pics ^^() I haven't been wearing much makeup lately cuz i go to school all lazy. But I did go to my HS friend's Sadie Hawkins dance about a month ago, and I did wear makeup, but I forgot to take a picture of the final product because I was in such a rush. You can see me wear the makeup, but there's no close ups of the eyelid closed =(, but I'll find some time to put up like a picture or two from it. so here yall go :) pictures

btw im not wearing any makeup in these pics. sorry! and for my nails I'm wearing OPI in Russian Navy. My friend surprised me giving me this bottle for a christmas present! ive been wanting this nail polish so bad, and im glad she gave it :)


yea im wearing my glasses =] I got these while I was in Vietnam. It was about time I got new cuter glasses to replace my old-lady glasses from before! xD





i had to photo-whore myself in that last picture XD just for fun :)
_______________________
I made a D on my History test! i am very pissed off cuz i wrote so much and studied and all that. I fail to understand what had happened! ughh oh well.
I'm sinking in my other classes..er...or..not really sinking, but floating and my poor floatie devices are starting to deflate.

I'm trying to pull myself up. This second semester is more difficult =( And I'm not sure if next semester will be any better..... I don't know any electives that are blow off classes you know? I need to boost my GPA so bad but with this bitch teacher i have for hist and women's studies, its making it so hard to make the A's i need.

hope everything's going well for yall! =]
i'll catch some lunch right now and then hang with my friends--finally! i haven't hung with them in forever cuz we've all been too busy. Then ill definitely crack down studying =(

see yall later!

13 comments:

FuN and MakeUp said...

nice restroom!!! finally an update and pictures! miss ya face! xoxo

IchigoBunnie said...

Fun and Makeup:
haha thanks :)This is actually my parent's bathroom. Mine is like half the size of this and I cannot see myself full length in the other mirror. Had to use parent's bathroom to sneak better pictures :)

梅子 said...

that skirt is soooo cute and the belt goes perfect.

haha parents bathroom? hey ya do what ya gotta do right? hehe the pictures came out lovely

applecider918 said...

the outfit's really cute! I definitely wouldn't have thought of that.

I really love your blog and how down to earth you are. =]

Askmewhats said...

wow you look too cute and sexy! LOVE THE outfit you've created!

fuzkittie said...

Sexy outfit!!! Your legs are REALLY HOT! o.o

IchigoBunnie said...

梅子 : thanks! im surprised that the boring skirt could be turned into something cute! definitely makes me take a second look at clothes before i throw any out.

applecider918: =) thanks! i didnt know why i didn't think of this outfit either until now haha.

askmewhats: thank you!

fuzkittie: haha. thank you =) hey, YOU'RE the one who's got the model body!! :)

Yumeko/Bittenbefore said...

nice pics
hee please be careful standing on the tub!!

IchigoBunnie said...

yumeko:
thanks! yea, its a bit tricky standing on there, but i hold onto the door to the left of me or hold onto the metal towel hanger behind it. i still can't find a better place to take pics :( i need a full length mirror xD

Michael Yip said...

Wow... good shots... Especially the last one on the bath tub, if shot without that camera on your hand, would be nice

IchigoBunnie said...

michael yip:
yea..i so wish i could have a DSLR camera first, and also have those shots without camera in hand. but i can't position the camera very well. i'll see if i can do that next time..but not sure ^^() thanks for the comment! :)

Anonymous said...

geez.. you try so hard

Agnes said...

weee nice one! really good attempt. and you manage to climb so high with your heels. *bows down* xD

Disclaimer

All products are 100% my opinions and thoughts. I am not paid to review any products I post. Use the product and advice/suggestions at your own discretion. Thank you!

Thanks for Visiting!