Thursday, April 16, 2009

Mini Gift Given from JesMakeup!

hey yall!

yes...im a bad blogger. i havent posted in a while XD hope yall aren't mad at me ;.;

one more month until school's over!!! then time for summerschool (history and BCIS im thinking)

______________

anyway, i joined a "Itty Bitty Contest" by JesMakeup a little bit ago to try to come up with a name for her blog.

She's so sweet to have given everybody a little something :)

and here's my little somethin i got:

1) Dove Sensitive Skin beauty bar (im using this to wash my face atm! )
2) Neutrogena Sensitive Skin Sunblock lotion SPF 30
3) cute purple mini palette of eyeshadows and lippies.
4) cute hello kitty sticker!

JesMakeup was so kind to consider what an allergic freak i am haha. my skin is outta whack and so she put that into thought to get me these gifts :)





thank you JesMakeup :)

2 comments:

Kasumi said...

prettyyy eyeshadows!

FuN and MakeUp said...

no problem! but you're soOoo late! haha its ok.. skoo first! xoxo

Disclaimer

All products are 100% my opinions and thoughts. I am not paid to review any products I post. Use the product and advice/suggestions at your own discretion. Thank you!

Thanks for Visiting!