Thursday, April 16, 2009

Pics of My Face at My Friend's Birthday Party

LOL that title sounds so conceited XD HAHA sorry!!!

id post pics of my friends too but i can't. I need to respect their privacy!

I haven't really posted my face too often (cuz i end up feeling conceited for it) and haven't done much with makeup so I thought to use that opportunity to show the simple makeup i had on.

plus, yall like pics right? :D

yes?

:)




my friend's hand is holding the wire







^bought condoms as a funny joke gift cuz my friend turned 18


Makeup Used:

FACE:
-Aveeno Ultra-Calming Moisturizer SPF 15
-Neutrogena Dry-Touch Sunscreen SPF 55
-Monistat Chafing Gel (primer)
-Buff'd Color Corrector in MINT (to cover up redness)
-Buff'd Mineral Foundation in WOOL, ORIGINAL formula
-NARS Orgasm Blush

EYES:
-UDPP
-ULTA single eyeshadow in Bermuda Sand all over the lid
-Prestige Waterproof Eyeliner in Black (lined the top lid only)
-NYX Doll Eyes Mascara Volume (time to switch out to a new bottle of this...)

LIPS:
-ULTA lipgloss in Princess

8 comments:

Kasumi said...

You're so pretttyyy :)

Audrie said...

Yay we finally get to see your lovely face!!! Your skin looks sooo radiant :)

Yumeko said...

ooh u look so cute in that pink top!

EbeautyBlog said...

You're such a cutie. Love the pics!

FuN and MakeUp said...

cute pix and cute top! =) hope all is well with you. come back soon! xoxo

AbcGrrrL said...

cute look of the day :) pink is my favorite color!

i'm followning your blogger

PinkyKathy said...

you are very lovely in pink. ^___^

pls visit my blog if you have time, I just get started.

Kathy

Anonymous said...

Hi, i have a few small scars on my cheeks. will this product fill in the scars or even make them less noticeable? do u have scar/s, how does the gel look on ur face on its own in natural light? do the scars stand out?

Disclaimer

All products are 100% my opinions and thoughts. I am not paid to review any products I post. Use the product and advice/suggestions at your own discretion. Thank you!

Thanks for Visiting!