Thursday, May 28, 2009

Can Someone Help Me with Japanese Translation Please? T__T

So I just bought Sana By Noevir Nameraka Facial Cream.

here's a link for reference: http://tokiwastyle.jp/000001/item/45041/viewItem_Form.aspx

and I bought it at Nippan Daido (Westheimer and Wilcrest for yall Houstonians) and This was one of the few products that did NOT have ingredients label on them, and I am severely worried there might be sulfates.

So i did an online translator, and this is what it came up with:

Water, shikuromechikon, glycerine, sukuwaran, BG and sutearin 酸 guriseriru (SE), ethanol and okutenirukohaku 酸 denpun Al, palmitic acid, stearic acid, steering rill alcohol, cetanol and bean milk fermentation liquid, soy bean extract, soy bean protein, karuboma and kisantangamu, citric acid, stearic acid PEG−25, mitsurou and acetic acid tokohueroru], hydroxide Na and methyl paravane

After doing that, I typed in "sulfur" in an online translator and this is what it came with:
硫黄

Sulfate came out to be:
硫酸

right here where it says: sutearin 酸 guriseriru, in the ingredients, you'll notice that it resembels the last two characters of Sulfate.

I am testing out a small patch at the chinline of my right cheek for right now to see if I have any allergic reactions, but if yall know Japanese and can help me out, I'd really really appreciate that because this moisturizer seems to be very nice---its just i cant have sulfates on my face.

What do yall think or say for this? Anybody able to help?

6 comments:

♡ Nic Nic ♡ said...

Hiya :)

I could translate cos i got an electronic dictionary and i checked it's meaning online and sutearin 酸 is bascially Stearin of Stearic acid

sukuwaran = squalene

karuboma= carboxylic acid

denpun = starch

I dont know the rest :( Hope that helps. I think its sulfate free though...

you should do a tester on your skin before you aply on your face, then you'll know :)

IchigoBunnie said...

Nic Nic: thank you SO much! that helps a lot!!! :)

Yumeko said...

i dont see anything about sulfate in the ingredients
there are acids but not sulfates as far as i can see

Mrs. Cleanest said...

Thanks for the comment! I don't check my blog often cuz I assume no one reads it-- haha. I'm a huge baby when it comes to spiders... so I tape them under cups until someone else takes care of them!

Did you create your own layout? It's adorable. Are you a beauty blogger, then? I want to learn more about the makeup world~

Mrs. Cleanest said...

I tried to comment but I don't think it worked... or maybe it did but I'm just R-word. Anyway... your blog is super cute. I need to learn more about the world of makeup and such~ so I might stalk it a little, haha.

And, I'm a HUGE wuss when it comes to spiders. I trap them until someone else can take care of them. I need to man up!

kylie said...

i wish i could read jap! id help u out! if i ever get any samples of the dhc sunscreen ill be sure to mail u some so u can try it :)

Disclaimer

All products are 100% my opinions and thoughts. I am not paid to review any products I post. Use the product and advice/suggestions at your own discretion. Thank you!

Thanks for Visiting!