Saturday, May 16, 2009

OPI I'm Not Really A Waitress

man i haven't put up these pics for this nail polish in forever. These were actually from February on Valentine's Day!!! XD sorryyy

well, better late than never right?

Name: OPI I'm Not Really A Waitress
Base Coat Worn: Sally Hansen Ultimate Shield Base & Top Coat
Top Coat Worn: It's not the Sally Hansen from above. I got it for free and it doesn't work too great
My description on it: I'm Not Really A Waitress is a classic red nail polish color. It's one of those colors that can't really go wrong on anybody.
Cost: $8-8.50 , but I got it for free (my sister's bf's sister gave a whole box of nailpolish cuz she wasn't using them anymore)
Where to Buy: online, ULTA, HEB (Texas based(i think) grocery store), Target, Sally Beauty

PICTURES :)


with flash in addition to natural light


no flash natural light.


with flash


no flash, natural light


my bf took this photo on his camera :)

See yall later :)

13 comments:

' * : . b | u 3 . : * ' said...

That colour is really pretty! I love OPI's names for their colours :)

cleung341 said...

Love the nail color, such a gorgeous shade of red. That cupcake looks good!!!

divinexjanice said...

That looks like the Cupcake Cafe in Sugarland! BTW, loving your blog.

IchigoBunnie said...

blue: yea! OPI has really cute names for their nailpolishes :3

cleung341: thanks! the cupcake was yummy ^_^

divineXjanice: YES mam! Cupcake Cafe :) it's such a cute place!

EbeautyBlog said...

I love opi!!! They have the best nail polish...speaking of quality wise.

The color is so pretty!!! I'm gonna try and get that.

yumyumsushi said...

lol that's a cute picture of you
&&& that's a very nice color!

梅子 said...

that cupcake looks like wonderfull ness hehehehe OMG

that should be in a magazine actually because the nails stand out just as much as the cupcake it realy is catalog worthy!!!! hehe how are you?

♡ Nic Nic ♡ said...

sexy colour!! i love the the last pic of you hehe

fuzkittie said...

Haha cute photo

Violet Honeybee said...

hahaha i love your pix!! you look like you're having a hard time eating that cupcake =P

ohhh cupcake cafe?? where's that at?? O.o

Belle Du Jour said...

gorgeous nail color. i like cool toned reds! loving your blog. come stop by mine and check it out, hope to see you around soon!
x belle

Fabuless Beauty said...

Pretty! I love OPI nail polishes.

AbcGrrrL said...

I have that nail polish too, but for some reason, I felt weird wearing it. Maybe cuz I wasn't used to the whole red nail polish thing... :(

Disclaimer

All products are 100% my opinions and thoughts. I am not paid to review any products I post. Use the product and advice/suggestions at your own discretion. Thank you!

Thanks for Visiting!