Saturday, May 23, 2009

Taffeta Dress Bought from Agnes

Hey yall :)

I have a quick post to make.

I bought a Taffeta Dress from Agnes quite a while ago and I just wanted to share with yall some pics. I don't have any pics of me wearing it, so I'm sorry ^^()


Thank you Agnes for sticking with me and helping me figure things out regarding this dress :) I love it!









thanks agnes!

check out her blog at: miraclesinmylife
_______________

My firefox has been totally screwed up for months now. Something's wrong with my computer so since I use Songbird, a division of Mozilla for music, I'm blogging through Songbird's firefox tab options rather than use the regular normal firefox cuz it just wont work. It's so inconvenient going online. I was blogging through the regular firefox and then when i tried to put up pictures, i remembered that my firefox cannot open extra windows so i had to close that and open songbird to blog. it gets annoying but oh well. Hopefully USPS will give me my money soon for my damaged graphics card so i can buy me a new mobo and a new graphics card (the current comp dun have a vga port so i can hook up to the monitor so its rendered useless at this point...)

alrightee, ill see yall later! I'm sorry im in a blah mood right now so im not very cheery atm ^^()

hope yall's day is going well though!

11 comments:

applecider918 said...

The dress is really pretty! I love the color of it!

Askmewhats said...

that is a super cute dress :)

Agnes said...

:D... ahh glad that you love it! now we have something similar :D...

♡ Nic Nic ♡ said...

cute dress!! you should take a pic with it on!

kylie said...

oooh this dress is sooo cute! perfect for summer :)

chantee-chan said...

awww i love that dress =] cute style!

Pop Champagne said...

That's a really cute dress! It fits the summer weather perfectly :)

Anonymous said...

wow so pretty! i am jealous.

Violet Honeybee said...

aww its so cute!! =D

yah my firefox has been acting up too recently o.o pisses me off lol

yumyumsushi said...

what a BEAUTIFUL DRESS!!!

AbcGrrrL said...

The dress is way too cute!

Disclaimer

All products are 100% my opinions and thoughts. I am not paid to review any products I post. Use the product and advice/suggestions at your own discretion. Thank you!

Thanks for Visiting!