Thursday, May 7, 2009

Tagged by Cinthia from Ebeautyblog!

:) yes, that pretty lady named Cinthia tagged me, and i shall answer these questions!

~~~~~~~~Rules~~~~~~~~~~
1. Respond and rework: answer the questions on your blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.
2. Tag eight other people.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What is your current obsession?
- clothes. food. trying to make my skin clear cuz its been growing too many pimples lately. :(

What are you wearing today?
- i WAS wearing Bui Yah Kah jeans with a plain white t-shirt and a Charlie Brown light jacket that my boyfriend gave me a while ago :). i also wore red abercrombie flip flops. not the new kind. its the good ones that were rubber and heavy and more durable.

What’s your favorite comfort food?
- i guess i dun really have a comfort food i go to...

What would make today special?
- if I aced my Accounting final test i took today T___T

What would you like to learn to do?
- I want to know how to sew apparel, clothes...all that good stuff, along with sewing purses/handbags and other accessories. I really wanna know how to do it because I have so many designs i drew that I want to become real.

What’s the last thing you bought?
- an on-sale dress :)

What are you listening to right now?
- myself typing...i dun have any music playing at the moment.

What is your favorite weather?
- everything in the middle. moderately sunny. i dun want it blazing, but i dun want all the clouds to cover up the pretty blue sky. i like a breezy wind enough to feel cool, but not blowing enough to woosh up my skirt or make me feel cold. maybe 70-75 degree weather sounds nice to me...seeing as Houston is like freakin 90 degrees right now ugh.

What is your most challenging goal right now?
- making good grades on my finals!

What do you think about the person who tagged you?
- she is freakin gorgeous and nice! i like ur blog :)

If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would it be?
- i am still wondering about this. I say "yall" too much. its engraved in my mind and language so i think i have to stay in the south SOMEWHERE xD hahah or else up north people will make fun of my yall's lol. iono...good question..im still in search of "the perfect city" for me, where there's a good balance between nature and the city. i want a FUN downtown where i can do things while keeping safe. I also want the buildings to look nice. i have a thing for nice architecture :) I don't want things crammed together where everything is too close, but i dun want things too wide-spread like how houston is. I want a metro subway underground at least somewhere! oh, and a nearby pretty blue beach :) maybe a one or two hour drive from it.....crap this answer is getting long haha.

What would you like to have in your hands at right now?
- the winning number for the mega millions of the lotto T_____T i need the money! xD gotta pay for school and i dun have a car to get around houston, which is like freakin vital if u wanna go anywhere.

If you could swap lives with anyone for one day who would it be & why?
- either my bf or one friend whom i wont mention. i want to better understand my bf, and as for that other friend, i am beyond confused with them so id like to better understand that friend as well.

If you would go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
- be with my boyfriend T.T . Outside of that, I'd love to visit Tokyo, Japan :) ..but but but.....i wanna ...go to other places too...why just "next hour"..how bout longer? :D i wanna visit Sydney & Melbourne & Brisbane Australia as well as Europe again...and Canada too...

Which language do you wanna learn?
- i wanna know how to speak my own language fluently with the correct accents xD. i understand when people talk to me but i just can't utter the right words back! i also wanna learn French and Japanese and Chinese and Korean.....yea....that'd be hard..haha

What do you look for in a friend?
- Honesty. Loyalty. Caring. Reliable. Humor/Funny. Open-minded.

Who do you want to meet in person?
- the cast of Gossip Girl!!!!!!!!!!!!......and i wanna meet their closet full of clothes too :)

What’s your favorite type of music?
- Pop...rock...alternative..iono. i like any music any language as long as i like that specific song.

What’s your dream job?
- something that'll give me lotsa money with doing little effort and little stress and lots of vacation days haha

Any favorite model?
- Miranda Kerr. Candice Swanepoel. Abbey Lee Kershaw. Angela Baby. Janice Man. Emi Suzuki. yeaaa..... i think there's more :)

If you had $100 now what would you spend on it?
- ok outside of saving that $100, if i had to spend it, i'd buy my bf something he likes and wants. Sure i want more clothes and stuff for myself, but he's given me a lot, so i want to give back to him. He deserves that $100, and in fact way more than $100.

Things you wish you could change in the past?
- ....if i didn't overreact on some situations..if i just thought more logically and more maturely...i dun think id be in this rut where i am today.

Fashion Pet Peeve?
- the all-bling-bling look where u have the labels of the designers shown everywherreee. Dior sunglasses with a fake Chanel shirt, LV bag with a coach wallet inside and a Rolex watch and a burberry scarf. yea. i hate it when people bunch it up like that. it makes them look cheaper even though they're trying to look rich. i also don't like too mismatched of colors, especially when they're neon and bright. I also hate it when people look like they're trying too hard, cuz well, they probably are trying too hard. they needa relax, cuz im sure they are pretty as is and don't needa try to catch people's attention so much with the clothes, or lackthereof, or some other shouty loud clothes.

Do you admire anyone’s style?
- Aly & AJ. Hayden Panettiere. Gossip Girl cast of girls (serena, blair, and jenny). Miranda Kerr. but yea, i really like Aly & AJ's cuz they know how to dress up and dress down and do simple clothes yet look good in it, and also dressing up while not overdoing it. I like how they vary between rock looks and feminine looks, glamourous looks as well as sexy looks. They change it up and look good in each type of image they're trying to portray. i love it.

Describe your personal style.
- whatever i like and looks good on me. It depends on my mood. some day i wanna look rocker ish and have that sexy tough look. then some other time i wanna look bubbly cute. another time i'll wanna look head-turning sexy. then sometimes i wanna look cute-tomboy. I have no set style. I jump around and as long as it makes me look good and im in the mood for it..then yea :)

What’s your favorite ice cream flavor?
- Dairy Queen's Vanilla Cone. SOOOOO EFFIN GOOODDDDDDD. its THE perfect soft served icecream ive ever laid my mouth on.

What’s your favorite T.V. show?
- gossip girl so far :)

Do you get enough beauty sleep? yes or no? why?
- nope! im up studying!! also i do chat with my freinds late on days where i know the next day im able to sleep in, but mostly i end up procrastinating and it gets late.....yea....

If you can take away one thing that you have to go through as a woman, what would it be?
- same answer as Cinthia's. Aunty Flow. aka, period. can we be fertile in a less painful and less inconvenient way please!?!!? xD im tired of cramps and random one-day fevers and puking!! sometimes i get it really bad( though rarely.but its bad when it does happen at those rare moments). Aunty Flow....i dun really like u...... :(

hmm....i didn't follow the rules. i didn't take out a question to replace it with my own. oh well xD. ill add in an additional question as the rules stated i needa do.

What is a weird quirky habit that you have?
-i always have to sleep with my nightlight on and my back to the wall. im a squeemish scare-dy-cat despite being 18..........i am so childish. xD


i taggggggggggggggg

-Agnes from miraclesinmylife.blogspot.com
-Audrie from all the pretty shimmers (but she has a new blogspot so do update ur links!)
-Jen from Frmheadtotoe.com
-Jessica from JesMakeup
-Haulin Broad
-Mie (from vanity is my favorite sin)
-Nic Nic
-A watercolour sky

:)

6 comments:

♡ Nic Nic ♡ said...

ohh we have the same obsession with making skin clear!! my new obsession are also clothes!! xD

thanks for tagging sweetie.. ive already done it but thank you!! you must be busy with finals.. good luck with exams!!

EbeautyBlog said...

You're the first girl that said you'd buy something nice for your bf with that $100. I'm freaking surprised!!!! hahaha....you bf is one lucky DUDE!!!!

A lot of your fashion pet peeves are similar to mine!!! I hate those too!!! LOL

Coolio, I got to know you a little better now <3333

Audrie said...

ts THE perfect soft served icecream ive ever laid my mouth on.

hahaha sounds so funny and a little dirty...:P

Thank you for tagging me dear!! I already completed this survey it was fun! Good luck on the rest of your finals, I'm about to start mine soon...T_T

Kasumi said...

I hope you aced your accountant exam!

kylie said...

i didnt follow the rules either! haha shhhh :X

Anonymous said...

hehehe. my fashion pet peeve is when someone wears like only the same color, completely. especially if its like sweatpants. once, my friend wore a purple sweatshirt, purple sweatpants, purble sneakers, and even purple socks! my gawd i couldnt look at her all day. i mean, i love her but that seriously pisses me off

Disclaimer

All products are 100% my opinions and thoughts. I am not paid to review any products I post. Use the product and advice/suggestions at your own discretion. Thank you!

Thanks for Visiting!