Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Bought Some Earrings and Sheet Masks

I went to Chinatown and bought me these CUTE earrings! My boyfriend picked out both of them. He's got good taste :)


This was is $7 i think



And I went to another store and found this for $5. It's only got 3 sheet masks though and at ONLY 8mL of product, so I dunno how it'll compare to my other one that has like 23mL or something lol. But I thought to give it a try cuz it was cheap.

What I really wanna try is the Kose Clear Turn white or something like that..its the 22-piece pack cuz it looks like you get a lot of bang for ur buck.

but anyway, here's the sheet mask. I haven't seen this anywhere online, so I coudln't do any research on it..





if any of you have tried this, can you share a couple words with me on how it worked for you?

I have a couple more stuff coming up I promise :)

I've just been busy with summerschool History and BCIS.

Hope everybody's doing well!

See yall later

20 comments:

Aradani said...

lol great taste indeed! i love cute lil wing designs! Please show how those look on!!
and no, haven't tried those sheet masks. The brand seems promising though.

Askmewhats said...

I have never worn Earrings like that coz everytime I tried, i loo weird! hehehe Dangling earrings doesn't suit me!!! But yours look so cute!!!

Imee said...

those ARE cute! i have a fascination with stars... hmm... heading to chinatown soon =)

miemiemie said...

the earrings are cute!:)

don't know anything about masks..sorry no help

Shopn'Chomp said...

Love the cute dangling earings...

Do tell us how the sheet masks go.

Sassy Jadore said...

The earrings are very cute. That's so cute that ur bf picked them out. =)

Edna said...

The earrings are cute!!!!!

Yumeko said...

i love the wing earrings XD they are similar to a pair i bought lately!! whee!

i havent tried those masks though i have seen them sold at Daiso here ^^

ning * star said...

the wings earings are so cute

✿Ji✿ said...

Awww how adorable! I love the wing earrings!☻

fuzkittie said...

Aw cuuute accessories!

Shopn'Chomp said...

IchigoBunnie, YES Cafe Sua Da is so much tastier than Starbucks!!!

Sylvia said...

I agree, both earrings are super cute! Have you found any dresses yet hun?? =]

Sylvia said...

OH yeah, let us know about your sheet mask. Do they work like regular applied on masks?

Anonymous said...

remember to change your age to 19.
-Stephen

Dana Yoshimizu said...

Hello :) Thanks for following my blog hun~! <3

Agnes said...

Can u still view me :(

-Yu- said...

Ohh the earrings are adorable! The star one is so cute. Ah, i have not tried any of Kose's mask before. I hope it good. Kose makes pretty decent products though.

Toothfairynotes said...

I've heard kose is a great brand.
When I'm in Asia, I should get me some products to try it out!

Love your cute blog header!

*loves*

.maitai said...

OoOo those are so cute! I love those star ones! I'm a total sucker for star everything. lol. :P

Yeah, you should totally do a review of the toner! It seems to be working out pretty good for me. It hasn't dried out my skin and my skin feels like it's getting a little better...just gotta wait and see how it goes for a couple more weeks :)

Which toner do you use/like?

Disclaimer

All products are 100% my opinions and thoughts. I am not paid to review any products I post. Use the product and advice/suggestions at your own discretion. Thank you!

Thanks for Visiting!