Sunday, June 14, 2009

My Entry for Eki's Cosplay Contest

Hey yall!

I went to do Tifa Lockhart from Final Fantasy 7

I have done Rinoa before, as well as dressed up as Moogle, but I felt that I should do something else because re-using old cosplay pictures would be redundant to see and i don't accomplish anything outta it, so Tifa was the closest thing i can do with what ive got.

Disclaimer: The two pictures below are gotten from Google Images.

















I didn't do much makeup because Tifa doesn't really wear any at all, so I tried to be in-character :)

hope yall like it XD i personally feel like i look cheesy!!!! haha

welps, see yall later :3
________________

CLICK HERE for Eki's Contest :)

________________

btw, photoshopping was allowed for Eki's contest. I photoshopped in Tifa's hair cuz I certainly do not have that long of hair!! lol

then i blacked out the background cuz nobody should see my messy bedroom right now :)

and i erased the brand name logo of the gloves i was wearing

i attempted to sharpen the photos cuz they were blurry but that ended up as an epic fail = =.....so i gave up after that haha.

i just wanted to tell u what i photoshopped in case anybody was wondering -- and to let yall kno i didn't photoshop my entire self ! haha

15 comments:

smilecusiluvu said...

very cute good luck in the contest

fuzkittie said...

Hot!!! And your lashes are to die for!

Natgn said...

wow really great costume!

Sassy Jadore said...

Hot action chick in action! You totally rocked the look. =)

Purple Strawberry ♥ said...

LOL i agree...that's hot!

Shopn'Chomp said...

omg, your lashes are wicked

miemiemie said...

oh wow! very nice! your lashes look amazing! and dang girl, i thought you were gone for such a long time but its just now i realized i haven't subscribed to you..how stupid am i??? hahaha

♡ Nic Nic ♡ said...

really cool entry!!! good luck, you'd make a Tifa!!! love the outfit :)

ekimura said...

Hi sweets sorry for the late comment,, Ive been so busy with the contest stuff >_<

your tiffa is so kawaii!! great job on the costume!!

Rin said...

I like your costume. Good luck!

Sylvia said...

WHOA, dead on! Hoooooooootness.

Agnes said...

nominated darling :D

Beauty Snap said...

Hi there! Thanks for leaving me a comment about the masks :)
I've looked at the ingredients list and here they are: Water, Glycerin, BG (not sure what that is sry), DPG, PEG-8 (idk that either..), triethylhexanoyn (spelling may be incorrect, i've translated from Japanese), Methyl paraben, Instalyn, and some other extract I don't know how to translate.. I don't believe this contains sulfates: will look further and ask my dad to help translate the ingredients. Let me know if this helps!! :D

Beauty Snap said...

Hi!
Just saw your comment and replied back to you in my cbox but will reply again here anyway. I will do a review on the Q10 foundation for you, haven't tried that foundation in a while anyway. The last time I reviewed it was in wintertime so maybe it will not be as drying now that it's summer! Anyway hopefully I'll have it up soon.

FuN and MakeUp said...

damn gurl u kno wut.. u have a nice belly !! nice curves!! sexii... i like this inspiration contest u did!!

Disclaimer

All products are 100% my opinions and thoughts. I am not paid to review any products I post. Use the product and advice/suggestions at your own discretion. Thank you!

Thanks for Visiting!