Thursday, June 4, 2009

Tagged by AGNES -- a Handwriting Tag!

This tagged need you to write on a piece of paper to show how your handwriting look likes and fit your own personality.

RULES:

1. Write down who tagged you.
2. Answer these:
  • your name / username / pseudo
  • right-handed or left-handed?
  • your favorite letters to write?
  • your least favorite letters to write?
  • Write “The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.
3. Tag five persons







click to zoom in if u cant see something lol

so, I TAG:

audrie
Fuzkittie
Eki
Jen
Haulin Broad

7 comments:

AbcGrrrL said...

Cute writing :)

Natgn said...

Hey~ new follower here =) You have a cute blog ^^

fuzkittie said...

Haha, thanks for the tag! this tag is too cute

applecider918 said...

no way, your r's aren't wonky they're really cute!

ekimura said...

Hi Hun thank you for the tag! cute hand writing! ^__^

Jen said...

Oooh, I love this! Thank you for the tag, I'll definitely do this when I get home. Your handwriting is so cute. ^^

Agnes said...

oh my... i can't believe you are able to write so much @.@

LOL... but you have nice handwriting! seriously! its like comic sans + garfield font :D

so cute

Disclaimer

All products are 100% my opinions and thoughts. I am not paid to review any products I post. Use the product and advice/suggestions at your own discretion. Thank you!

Thanks for Visiting!