Okay not til next week, but yes, that's still very SOON!!
I'm leaving NEXT THURSDAY JULY 23rd.
Please ladies, suggest me places that are a must go! I need your help!
I'm looking for:
1) Best/favorite vintage shops to get clothes/accessories/shoes (affordable please...)
2) ***Where to buy Japanese skincare and makeup! I can't travel to Mitsuwa in NJ so I'd love to be pointed in the direction where to get these stuff!
3) Overall any other shops that are a good buy for clothes, such as Winners (i'll look up that location later...)
4) Any must-go restaurants that aren't tipping over $25 a plate? (for nights to spend a lil extra)
5) Any cheap-priced restaurants around $10? (for nights to save some money)
6) Sightseeing. Where to go? I've already been up the Empire State Building.
7) Where on earth is the Today/Good Morning America? I don't want to participate in it but it'd be nice to stroll past it to see what's going on
8) Any museums that I just need to go to because its really awesome and interesting?
9) Oh, i DID hear of a place that's very similar to Mitsuwa-type store but, I don't know what's the name, or whether I'm hallucinating that such a store exists, but if there is, please tell me!
10) Any tips or anything you think I'd need to know when walking around or buying things or finding places?
11) ...I might update this list if I figure out more questions to ask, but for now, please do help me out for those of you who are native New Yorkers or those who visit frequently and know the place. I'll be in Brooklyn and Manhattan mainly.
Name and address of the location would be greatly appreciated! I'll try my best though to figure out where they are, but I wont have internet at all when I go there unless I head to a public library to find out addresses.
Thank yall!!!! Please please do help me out T.T
P.S. Any bloggerettes wanna meet up when I'm up in NY? shoot me an email. Please..no random stalkers :( I dun wanna get lured into some stranger at a random location XD. I'm gonna be with my friend so I'd have to ask her first if it's okay, but I do have time during the day while she's at work where I can enjoy the environment on my own, so maybe I can finally meet some of you bloggers! If not, then that's alright :) I'll be staying a week there so maybe one or two days when I stroll alone we can hang out. But, just to let yall know, I dont' particularly drink alcohol, not cuz I'm a prude, but I never have had the situation to drink any and what not so please don't expect me to go all out or to have any at all XD...i kno i sounded very stupid saying that but..i guess I should just say it anyway.