Hows it going for everybody?
So far my classes are pretty good but
Like, he's good at explaining, its just he has that MONOTONED voice thing going on and says "um" after every word so it gets annoying and boring very, very quickly in a 1 - 2:30 class time.
Chem is fun and my teacher takes each lesson rather slowly. I just signed up for my test slot today, there were only 5 slots left for the time I needed! Next time I gotta sign up the second midnight hits the day that I need to sign up...
Entrepreneurship class is pure AMAZING. My teacher is SO funny and the examples he gives are great. Open book and open notes test, but I will read all my notes and book beforehand like he isnt allowing us those open resources because we only have an hr to do 50 questions.
GenB (General Business class) is pretty laid back. Most stuff is completion grade, BUT they give you LOTS of little stuff to do, so its not like I dont have work to do, I have a LOT. Basically its like HS, lots of easy, BUSY work.
So what have I been up to?
I got the Samsung Exclaim! Dual Slider phone. I'm excited.
And I've been reading up on wonderful reviews of the DHC Acerola 100, so i FINALLY placed an order on it.
I hope that I get as good of results as the Makeup Alley girls have raved about. I need to get rid of acne scars and even my skin out. I hate that i APPEAR like I have acne, when I actually dont, accept for like maybe a couple here and there. So I'll test this lil guy out for quite some time before I can do a review on it.
The 4 samples I chose were:
1) DHC Deep Cleansing Oil - I heard so many good things about this on how it removes makeup and doesnt break people out. I definitely need something that will remove all my makeup because I wear makeup when I go to work and I wanna make sure I have everything off my face. I hope this stuff works and doesnt break me out!!
2) DHC Mineral Mask - again, lovely 4/5 stars or even a bit higher, on Makeupalley so I'm trying to give this a chance. The squeeze tube alone costs $35!! That's so pricey! but then again if I think about it, it IS cheaper than sheet masks in the long run....
3) DHC Acerola Cream - I wanna try out new moisturizers and was intending on buying the Clinique Moisture Surge Extra Thirst, but that is so pricey at like $40 or so, so I thought to give this cream a whirl hoping it might be a better option? But since it's cream, I dont know if it'll be too thick for me. Oh well, thats why I got the sample right? to try it out
4) DHC Concentrated Eye Cream - I just wanted to try this out on a whim, though I probably should have picked something else out like their sunscreen =/ but I'm always up to try eye creams
Extra Bonus Sample Given:
5) DHC Cleansing Foam - I have never heard of this but it seems to get mediocre to good reviews. I think its a basic foaming cleanser, but I have yet to try it out.
It'll take me a while to try out everything because I dont want to overwhelm my skin. I can't pile on everything or else in case something goes wrong, I wont know which product caused what. For now, I'm trying out the Acerola 100, using it morning and night on my left and right cheek. Right where I have lots of small scars.
Have yall tried any of these products? How did yall like them? Anything that you think I should know about em? Anything you suggest me?
I hope to hear some feedback on the product samples shown :3
I'm sorry my bloggie has been so dead :( I neglected it for a bit too long. I hope yall come back to visit!! :)