Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Black Nails with F21 Nail Decals

hallo hallo :)

i painted my nails like...i think thursday last week so i took these pictures a bit late--thats why u see my nails growing out in these photos...sorry!! xD

I used Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear Nailpolish in Black and I bought nail decals from Forever 21 at the Woodlands Mall (currently i dont see it at the one in First Colony or Memorial City Mall..ill go check there again cuz i havent visited in a while). These nail decals were just $1.80 so its a good value :) They stick on rather well.

I used Seche Vite Top Coat from Sally Beauty and Orly Bonder for a base coat.







people at work have complimented me on them so im happy :) they were very easy to do.

___________________

Entrep tests are much harder than i thought and i did poorly on my accounting test. im sad :( my accting teacher is soooo freakin useless. im just reading the book now to understand things bc its just getting ridiculous. At least the other two classes im sure ill get an A in..but i was really trying to shoot for an A in accting this semester. Now that def wont happen. oh well. As long as i bring up this pathetic grade to a B, then im good. My gpa needs a face lift :(

How are yall doing lately? :)


See yall laterr ^___^

14 comments:

Shop N' Chomp said...

Lurve your nails!! So easy yet pretty. :) Sorry to hear about your accounting test. :( Hope you're able to get the grade you want soon!

alien man?! said...

Aw I'm sorry that your teacher isn't helping. I'm worried that one of my teachers is going to be that way this term. None of us had any idea wtf he was asking for in regards to the assignments and his lectures are awful.

Two As are awesome, though! Also, you have to figure, if the acc class is that bad for you, it's got to be just as bad for other students. Try to put together a study group instead of fighting this alone!

BTW I didn't know F21 sold nail decals. niiiice.

freshelle said...

ooo so pretty! the black and white is perfect for fall!!

Stacieee said...

Love the nails~ I love using nail decals!

Askmewhats said...

eeekk black nails look hot on your fingers! and the decals made it even better! :)

Goodluck with your next exams! *hugs*

Yumeko said...

aww hope things look up at sch for u!

said...

cuuuuute i love black and white looks so classy

Angela said...

hey girl
LOVE LOVE the nail
i love dark nail polish
and the white flowers are so cute

and btw, im a new follower and love your blog. hopefully you can check out mine too.
http://sparklemidori.blogspot.com/

Blair said...

Love your nails!!!

So sorry for the late reply, been really stressed with my laptops.. This is the link to the Strawberry Yogurt Collagen sheet mask:
http://english.gmarket.co.kr/challenge/neo_goods/goods.asp?goodscode=122710241

Eva said...

love the nails!

ChyiX2 said...

I've been rocking black nails all summer as well, it can look so elegant yet modern.

Love the detailing, very nice!!

Fabuless Beauty said...

Those nails are definitely edgy! Love them!

Mischievous Mack said...

Super cute!!!!!!!
http://mischievousmack.blogspot.com

Cookie said...

SO cute!!...I wish we had f21

Disclaimer

All products are 100% my opinions and thoughts. I am not paid to review any products I post. Use the product and advice/suggestions at your own discretion. Thank you!

Thanks for Visiting!