Saturday, October 3, 2009

DHC Deep Cleansing Oil Purchase

Hey yall :)

Shop N' Chomp shared a code for DHC Free Shipping on her blog, so I sure took that code and put it to use!

With my first purchase of DHC with the Acerola Gel, I got myself a sample of the DHC Deep Cleansing Oil and I ended up liking it quite a bit. I used it twice from one sample packet to remove my foundation. I would hope that I like it as much as I liked the sample.

I've seen this product on so many blogs, how girls will rave about how this removes all makeup without drying your skin and how it isnt oily for oily-skin girls like me. I guess I finally see what's the hype about! :)




I got 4 samples of course with the purchase:

1) Mineral Mask (got this again bc i dont think one time use of this would make me see if its good or not to buy since its so pricey at $35)

2) Soothing Lotion ( a toner, I probably wont buy it cuz its so pricey at almost $20)

3) DHC White Sunscreen (doesnt hurt to find new sunscreen that might be better for my skin. I remember Kiitsyy liking this sunscreen)

4) Velvet Skin Coat (primer for the face. I'll test this out with my Chanel Teint Innocence foundation to see if its better than the cheap Monistat Chafing Gel)


btw, here's the free shipping code. Remember, it ENDS OCTOBER 12, 2009

code: 9500557765568

Click here for DHC


After using this product, I'll review it :)

See yall later!!

8 comments:

Popcorn said...

when you bought those items, where did you enter in the code? i am trying to buy the things but I can't see a place to put in the code...:D Does it matter how much you spend to get free shipping? THanks!!!

IchigoBunnie said...

Popcorn:

hey! for this no, you do NOT have to buy a minimum in order to get the free shipping. when you are checking out, putting in the code will be under the "Payments & Gift Certificates" tab, which is the 5th tab, and to your left should be "gift certificate or promotion code". copy and paste the code i gave and click the "redeem" button and ur good to go! :)

Beauty Snap said...

Yay you got the DHC cleansing oil! I just used it earlier this evening to remove my makeup to rid myself of that annoying dirty makeup feeling. It's not drying and not as oily feeling as the Shu Uemura one.. I feel that no matter how many times I rinse my face the Shu one is still oily-feeling, but DHC one is not! Hope you like it as much as I do :)

Anonymous said...

It's my HG cleanser/makeup remover. Been using DHC Deep Cleansing Oily for two years now. It's one of those products you will try and swear never go back to using anything else. Really!!
Anna W

Blair said...

I love this cleansing oil!!

Popcorn said...

Hey!! Thanks a bunch!!!! I just placed an order with them! I was really really happy to get free shipping! >.< You have just made my day!

Toothfairynotes said...

I'm curious about the review. Never tried dhc before, but I've noticed it's super popular in Asia.

I'm glad you liked the new blog layout!
*loves*

Shop N' Chomp said...

Lovely DHC haul, hun! Happy to see the DHC offer came in handy! :D

Disclaimer

All products are 100% my opinions and thoughts. I am not paid to review any products I post. Use the product and advice/suggestions at your own discretion. Thank you!

Thanks for Visiting!