Sunday, November 1, 2009

Update on Life

Hey yall!

Sorry for my absence :(

Where have I been and what have I been doing?

1) Entrep test that im sorely disappointed in. I didnt do poorly by any means. But its just not an A. im so close to an A T___T i need a gpa boost as always.

2) Chemistry test

3) accounting test that i took just yesterday that i probably literally failed :( i hope they give a hefty curve because my teacher didnt teach some of the stuff that was put on the test!! well.just some of the formulas..but it was a difficult test

4) ive just been lurking around blogs

i have 3 projects due this friday as well so im gonna be busy til after thats done. Im sorry :(


hope everybody is doing well.

see yall later!

4 comments:

Toothfairy said...

busy! wish you luck on all your test and assignments!

loves

Askmewhats said...

goodluck with all the exams! thanks for the update and can't wait to see you write again

Agnes said...

good luck good luck dearie :)

Anonymous said...

hello! i've been a silent reader for some time; do update more :)

anyway i'm really curious as to how DHC's acerola 100 serum went for you--my own skin is full of old acne scars and i've been clicking on your blog constantly to see if you've posted your experience with it.

but anyway, tests are more important--work hard and all the best :)

--lea

Disclaimer

All products are 100% my opinions and thoughts. I am not paid to review any products I post. Use the product and advice/suggestions at your own discretion. Thank you!

Thanks for Visiting!