Sunday, May 2, 2010

Update on Life

Hey yall

Shop N' Chomp asked me when Im gonna do a new post.

I have my Marketing final tomorrow. International business final on wednesday. and Statistics test saturday. then im FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :D

and i STILL dont have a card reader so I'll have to put it on my laptop, transfer it onto my flash drive to put to my desktop, put on a watermark, and then post it up. What an annoying process :(


ah....someone save me T__T

o and im getting really bored of my layout. How do yall just have one side to have the links, and a giant area for a post, and a giant banner at the top?

edit:

i feel guilty i haven't posted in a while so here's a picture of me from March xD


Photobucket

no makeup...which is why you see redness around my nose and blackheads...xD lol

6 comments:

kumar said...

looks so cute and charming face

i like her

jewels said...

Good luck!

Juli said...

thanks for the comment =D

no problem, you don't HAVE to buy one! you can just use them as "eye candy" or something :P haha :]

Shop N' Chomp said...

Ooh, thanks for this! :) *sends you oodles of good luck vibes for your finals*

I have skin redness problems too. I think you still look cute though. :) I don't know anything about layouts. I just find one of those free templates to use...hehe.

IchigoBunnie said...

thank yall :)

ChyiX2 said...

I hope your exams went well...

Disclaimer

All products are 100% my opinions and thoughts. I am not paid to review any products I post. Use the product and advice/suggestions at your own discretion. Thank you!

Thanks for Visiting!