Sunday, September 12, 2010

Nails: ULTA Nail Lacquer in After Party

Hey yall :)

Just did my nails yesterday! I did a french tip with Ulta's super glittery nail polish in After Party.

I had to layer it to get the glitters to be more packed.

It's really simple and quicker to do than the regular white french tips because the edges of this doesn't need to be super exact. I free handed this.

Polish:
ULTA in After Party
Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat

Photobucket


Photobucket

Ulta was having a sale on these polishes not too long ago for just $2 so I had to snag it. It's normally around...I think $6-8? something like that.

Hope yall are doing well :)

See yall later!

Disclaimer

All products are 100% my opinions and thoughts. I am not paid to review any products I post. Use the product and advice/suggestions at your own discretion. Thank you!

Thanks for Visiting!