Sunday, October 31, 2010

busy busy!

Hey yall

I'm so sorry for not posting for a while.

I have a hectic week >_<
  • marketing test tuesday
  • country case report essay due wednesday
  • music assessment thursday (sing, play recorder, play piano, play xylophone)
  • supply chain management test saturday

I finished other midterms some week ago but for some reason I'm swamped again with tests! this is ridiculous

I must admit it is my fault for poor time management. I should have done my country case report long time ago so that would have been wiped out. And I should have had all my articles read already for marketing to be able to start studying the powerpoints today instead of scrambling to read everything.

I am doing a tad better on time management though despite what I just said lol. I'm writing everything down in a time tracker and my wipey board calendar and setting complete-assignment day goals.

I just need to get this part done and overwith so I can begin my no-procrastination habit better!

Well I'm gonna go finish up my articles. Hope yall are doing well

For those of you who are college students, goodluck on yall's midterms!!!

3 comments:

Kalmo said...

Good luck in school and midterms! :)

Askmewhats said...

goodluck! We'll be here when you're back with your posts!

sweet girl said...

i'm glad to know that there are people out there who are like me :) thanks for following me!

hehe, i think a lot of students have the problem on procrastination. i'm a victim of it also. i somehow pile everything last minute and have to do so much. good luck and stop procrastinating! (;

Disclaimer

All products are 100% my opinions and thoughts. I am not paid to review any products I post. Use the product and advice/suggestions at your own discretion. Thank you!

Thanks for Visiting!