Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Houston Contemporary Art Museum Fashion Show (pic heavy)

Hey yall :)

This is a LONGGGGGGGGGGG overdue post lol. I forgot about this stash of photos in the midst of my lost-card-reader period of time and I just watermarked them all a day or two ago :)

Sorry if I crashed your computer :< There's 23 pics!

These aren't real designers. They are students who are inspired to become a designer one day :) They did a very nice job!!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Hope yall enjoyed! I do have another fashion show to post up :) It's the Houston Cadillac Fashion Show held at The Galleria Mall. This was taken the same day as this fashion show here back in like February or January.


And hooray for Houston's Fashion Week, first one! Just like New York Fashion week. Sadly I couldnt attend because it costs too much.... >.< one day I will go to an official one!!


See yall later :)

1 comment:

Nikki San said...

I can see myself wearing the outfit of picture #6 and #13! These collection are definitely inspiring and refreshing especially that it came from new designers. :) Nice post girl!

Disclaimer

All products are 100% my opinions and thoughts. I am not paid to review any products I post. Use the product and advice/suggestions at your own discretion. Thank you!

Thanks for Visiting!