These nails were from...I think 2 weeks ago? I forgot to upload it but here yall go!
- Orly Nail Bonder (base coat)
- Goldie Nail Polish in Pansy (friend gave me this as part of birthday present so I don't know where to purchase this) [its the pink polish in this picture]
- Covergirl Boundless Color Nailpolish in #405 Disco Dazzle (sparkles at the tip)
- Konad Nail Stamp plate # m55 (strawberries :D )
- Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat
Man it took like 4 coats of the pink polish to get this opaque lol I finally realized to go in THIN layers rather than just do multiple thick coats hoping to get my polish opaque. All that does is get it all thick and goopy. Big mistake. O well now I know! :)
lol and for the sparkles, I had to take my time to swirl the brush inside the bottle to capture the big glitter flakes xD That took me the longest in doing these nails.
I'm telling you all that not to complain, but because I always look at other's nails and wonder how they did it so fast so easily and then I end up thinking I'm nail-polish-challenged haha. Nah I just wanted to let yall know I struggle with this and worked hard on these nails, not magically put them on like I'm some perfect nailpolish person. It definitely takes practice. I used to spend like 30 minutes (sometimes even an hr!! ) figuring out how to paint my nails without a huge mess. Now after a YEAR of practicing (yes im that slow!! ) I finally can paint my nails in like 10-15 min, sometimes less if I'm just doing a plain coat of polish. Success! haha. So don't feel discouraged if yall haven't gotten the hang of painting your nails. Took me quiteeeee a while lol
Well, hope yall enjoyed!
See yall later :)