Friday, October 15, 2010

Nails : Strawberry and Sprinkles :)

Hey yall :)

These nails were from...I think 2 weeks ago? I forgot to upload it but here yall go!

Products used:

  • Orly Nail Bonder (base coat)
  • Goldie Nail Polish in Pansy (friend gave me this as part of birthday present so I don't know where to purchase this) [its the pink polish in this picture]
  • Covergirl Boundless Color Nailpolish in #405 Disco Dazzle (sparkles at the tip)
  • Konad Nail Stamp plate # m55 (strawberries :D )
  • Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Man it took like 4 coats of the pink polish to get this opaque lol I finally realized to go in THIN layers rather than just do multiple thick coats hoping to get my polish opaque. All that does is get it all thick and goopy. Big mistake. O well now I know! :)

lol and for the sparkles, I had to take my time to swirl the brush inside the bottle to capture the big glitter flakes xD That took me the longest in doing these nails.

I'm telling you all that not to complain, but because I always look at other's nails and wonder how they did it so fast so easily and then I end up thinking I'm nail-polish-challenged haha. Nah I just wanted to let yall know I struggle with this and worked hard on these nails, not magically put them on like I'm some perfect nailpolish person. It definitely takes practice. I used to spend like 30 minutes (sometimes even an hr!! ) figuring out how to paint my nails without a huge mess. Now after a YEAR of practicing (yes im that slow!! ) I finally can paint my nails in like 10-15 min, sometimes less if I'm just doing a plain coat of polish. Success! haha. So don't feel discouraged if yall haven't gotten the hang of painting your nails. Took me quiteeeee a while lol


Well, hope yall enjoyed!

See yall later :)

9 comments:

Gloria said...

Wah your nails look awesome. I forgot I had that same sparkle polish, I've got to do my nails this weekend ^-^

theartofnails said...

awww. it's so cute! :D i love strawberries :D

vivien said...

Ooh your nails are so cutee!! I havent talked to you in so long!! How've you been girly?

Sakie and Thomas Gantz said...

Those are the cutest nails I've seen in a long time. Seriously. :-)

alien man?! said...

your nails look like sweet edible candy :9 *loves

angela said...

I love your nails, they look so cute!! and the strawberries look so nice..

Kalmo said...

Hello!

Nice to meet you Bunnie, you look so pretty in the fashion show pictures. :) I simply adore your strawberry and sprinkles NOTD too, reminds of pretty Asian manicures. ^^ Look forward to your next post.

glamoratti said...

Hi! I really enjoy reading your reviews and your posts! I was wondering where can I buy the CoverGirl Disco Dazzle topcoat? I have been looking for it in the drugstores but can't find it:( If you could tell me that would be awesome! Thank you again<3

IchigoBunnie said...

glamoratti:

I think I got mine at Target. I believe they sell it at grocery stores too as well as Walmart :)

and thank you so much for stopping by my blog :)

Disclaimer

All products are 100% my opinions and thoughts. I am not paid to review any products I post. Use the product and advice/suggestions at your own discretion. Thank you!

Thanks for Visiting!