Sunday, November 21, 2010

Camwhore Session!

Hey yall!

haha the title is so vain xD

I know yall rarely see my face posted lol and I feel that as a blogger, yall should know who your blogger is!! xD

Even though I run a beauty blog, to be honest, I DON'T wear makeup on a daily basis. In fact, I RARELY do a full face FOTD going out unless I have a lunch/dinner date with my best friend and stuff like that, so that's why yall don't see EOTD's or FOTD's from me. I'm sorry >_< I'm more concentrated about having nice skin and then makeup comes second. Unfortunately the right side of my face is breaking out but it's calming down now (you'll see in one of the pics below my zits on the side of my face lol) Anyway, that is not to say yall won't ever see FOTD's or EOTD's from me. Maybe I'll have a makeup phase and post more on that some day. I'm not sure yet ^^;; In the pictures below, I'm not wearing any makeup (hence the redness around my nose and cheeks and zits) other than L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara in Carbon Black (will do a review on this later! look out for it!)


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

See yall later! :)

5 comments:

Kalmo said...

You look gorgeous without makeup! I don't post my picture much on my blog, mostly b/c of my acne though BLERGH LOL. I'm also more concerned about having nice skin than doing makeup. Can't wait for your review for the mascara! :)

Gloria said...

Wah a natural beauty! Teehee, I am waiting for the day when I feel comfortable enough to go out without my makeup. Although I say this, putting on makeup is actually quite enjoyable to me so I usually don't mind it and it makes my mornings just a little funner ^-^' weird huh. But as soon as my post acne marks clear up (though it seems they never do, and when I do I get new ones), I will be more than happy to go bare faced!

Thank you for you comment on my blog =) The Got2Be is actually a balm/lotion thing. It claims to contain cashmere to make your hair soft and protect it from heat styling. I have to agree it makes my hair really soft after I blow dry it but I think they actually have a blowout spray which has better ratings. For serums, I'm really not sure but let me know when you do find one, my hair really lacks lustre.

Shop N' Chomp said...

I am with you on concentrating more on having nice skin. You are so cute! *^_^*

Aradani said...

great skin is the foundation of beauty! I love it when girls focus more on skincare. I feel like it makes more sense to concentrate on having good skin instead of working to have the APPEARANCE of good skin with fancy makeup.
You look so pretty! I'd love to see what your skincare routine is looking like right now

audrey said...

you look very beautiful :) i love your bunny logo, so cute^^
drey jewelry.

Disclaimer

All products are 100% my opinions and thoughts. I am not paid to review any products I post. Use the product and advice/suggestions at your own discretion. Thank you!

Thanks for Visiting!