Sunday, November 28, 2010

Personal Epiphany

This isn't a beauty post. Just something I realized. My own quote I made from my thoughts, no one else's.

__________________

I thought I knew what patience was. I thought I knew what it was to sacrifice and give to friends, family, loved ones, but I now realize I'm wrong and never knew what it was til now. Waiting is an action. Anyone can just "wait". Wait in line to get a drink of water or what have you. Patience is not a physical action. It's a state of mind. A positive, peaceful, caring, and loving one at that.

__________________


I'm not religious but, please...someone pray for me. I've been in pain for little over a year now, and I just don't know when it'll end or when I'll finally get to have what I want, what I worked so hard for.

Thank you

5 comments:

Nic Nic said...

I hope things work out for you in the end :)

Natalie Nguyen said...

Oh hun, hang on in there. Only recently have I learned what real patience is as well. Still currently working on it as I speak. Good luck and remember everything happens for a reason, just gotta find out what that is and learn from it xx

p.s. I actually won some Korres lip balms from a giveaway before. I agree they're really nice =)

Sakie and Thomas Gantz said...

That was a great paragraph about patience you wrote. Thanks for that. And I really hope that things work out so that you don't have to deal with that pain anymore.

Chiara said...

I will definitely keep you in my prayers :] Are there any specific prayer requests you would like me to pray about?

Chiara said...

Bunnieee I replied your comment, but I thought I'd post here too incase you didn't see. Do you want to talk about it? My AIM/Twitter sn is "Chiarashine" if you need me :]

Disclaimer

All products are 100% my opinions and thoughts. I am not paid to review any products I post. Use the product and advice/suggestions at your own discretion. Thank you!

Thanks for Visiting!