Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Puny Haul #2

Hey yall :)

Stopped by Super H Mart and 99 Ranch Market off of I-10 and Blalock Rd. and picked up some things :)

The two single sheet masks are from Super H Mart and the mechanical pencil and My Beauty Diary Japanese Cherry Blossom sheet masks are from 99 Ranch Market

Cost:

Pencil: $1.99
Single Sheet masks: $1/each = $2.16 total (including tax)
My Beauty Diary: $12.xx on sale from $15.xx

Total Damage: bout $18-19

I guess that's not too bad. Sorry, lol, I'm cheap xD $20 spending is still a bit to me. For some reason though, my perception changes when I'm shopping online.... =X

Photobucket

Photobucket

Gah, I'm trying to post again >_< I didn't forget yall!

Midterm madness is over and now it's time to just prepare for finals! Kudos to yall college students who are able to run a blog regularly and excel in school at the same time.

Lemme know how yall are doing :)

See yall later!

2 comments:

Kalmo said...

Hi!

I'm a new follower, nice to meet you. Great haul! I went to 99 Ranch recently and saw they sold MBD masks and freaked out lol. Good job getting them on sale too. ^^ $20 is a lot to me too, good luck at school! I'm freaking out about finals so I'm wasting time online wah.

Aradani said...

I'm the same with the $20 limit and not being able to blog thru the semester. how do other gals do it?????

Disclaimer

All products are 100% my opinions and thoughts. I am not paid to review any products I post. Use the product and advice/suggestions at your own discretion. Thank you!

Thanks for Visiting!