Sunday, December 12, 2010

Girl Crushes

Hey yall :)

Thank yall for all the warm wishes for my finals! I took one today at 8:30am, which was excruciating to wake up 6am despite not sleeping til 1 or 2am, and then drive nearly an hr to school (yes my school is that far from me T__T) I have one last one Tuesday! That is the only class I have hope left in to get an A xD . I already found out I got a B- for Marketing. I'm extremely disappointed. What a horrible GPA!!! B- is 2.7 or whatever added in. That'll bring what I have down :(

Anyway, onward to more fun things.

Haven't yall had girl crushes? I totally eye out those models xD and just wanted to share with yall some models and ladies I absolutely adore or am a fan of! These are in no particular favoriting order btw.

All photo credits go to Google images :)

Miranda Kerr

gorgeous aussie!!



Adriana Lima

very sweet and genuine and funny



Candace Swanepoel

yup this is the VS model, cept with her natural haircolor instead of dyed blonde. I think she looks better in her natural hair. Here she is in the Rock & Republic runway



Angela Baby


Janice Man


Aly & AJ


Michelle Branch

i LOVE...her songs. Everywhere and All You Wanted will forever be my favorites <33


The Gossip Girls Leighten Meester, Blake Lively, and Taylor Momsen



Abbey Lee Kershaw



Du Juan


Kristin Kreuk

wow she has short hair now?? Does anyone know what happened to her? Haven't seen her after Smallville =/



Carrie Underwood



I think I overloaded yall with enough photos lol.

Tell me who are yall's girl crushes!

See yall later :)

3 comments:

Aradani said...

hahah I have more girl crushes than boy crushes. From your list I also have Miranda Kerr, the Gossip Girls trio, and Angela. My others are Jessica Alba, Song Hye Kyo, Mila Kunis, Zooey Deschanel, Freida Pinto, Nicole Scherzinger, and Maria Sharapova.

Kalmo said...

Wah I messed up some grades too this semester ugh, purposely used up time for blogger... like now? XD Oh well more to life eventually...

I love Angela Baby, so pretty. Miranda Kerr is so cute pregnant, saw an adorable picture of her and Orlando bloom today. I think Kristen K. did a Ching Li movie after Smallville...

IchigoBunnie said...

Aradani: haha i kno right? girl crushes ftw lol!! and oo i totally forgot bout putting maria sharapova! she's pretty! i mean i dont like her grunting when she's out on the tennis field but other than that she's great :) lol

Zooey Deschanel is gorgeous. she has a very girl-next-door look about her to me.

Kalmo: i just googled up miranda kerr pregnant cuz u just mentioned it lol. i completely forgot that she's pregnant!!

yea kristin did chun li after and i just resesarched and found out she originally got this sitcom role but then they booted her out cuz she has no experience in the comedy industry =/ i hope she gets on a tv show soon cuz i wanna see her again!

Disclaimer

All products are 100% my opinions and thoughts. I am not paid to review any products I post. Use the product and advice/suggestions at your own discretion. Thank you!

Thanks for Visiting!