Wednesday, August 3, 2011

BoA inspired nails

Hey yall

I came across a Soompier/blogger who did these nails inspired by BoA, and I did my own random whirl on it:

original pic:


that girl's blogspot and stuff is on her watermark (hope she doesnt mind me using her image xD )

And this is my really really super random version. I liked the gray and black thing going on:


Photobucket

Photobucket


My hands weren't steady enough for the lines xD but it's okay. It was my first time using the thin art nail liner stuff.

I used:
  • Rimmel Lasting Finish Pro in 270 Steel Gray (purply gray)
  • CoverGirl Boundless Color in 405 Disco Dazzle (silver sparkles)
  • It's So Easy Stripe Rite thin nail polish in Black (found at Sally Beauty stores)
  • ULTA Nail Laquer in After Party (the puplish glitter)
  • Seche Vite Top Coat
  • Orly Bonder base coat
:)

3 comments:

Kalmo said...

Oh gorgeous nails! You did a great job in the nail art. Steel Gray is gorgeous, a total dupe for Sephora by OPI Metro Chic. I haven't attempted any nail art yet but your post is inspiring.

Yumna said...

I'm a new follower of your blog! I love how cute all your posts are. Beautiful nails! :)

IchigoBunnie said...

Kalmo:

thank you! yes, do get back into nails! haha. its fun :) im on hiatus with my nails atm since i keep breaking them and never have them uniformed enough xD

Yumna:

welcome to my blog! thank you so much for following it--i appreciate it!

Disclaimer

All products are 100% my opinions and thoughts. I am not paid to review any products I post. Use the product and advice/suggestions at your own discretion. Thank you!

Thanks for Visiting!