Sunday, January 8, 2012

July 2011 Photoshoot Pictures

Hey yall!

Finally got all 33 pictures watermarked. There were 350+ photos in total that I had to sift through so it took a while.

All photo credits go to my guyfriend, whom I will not name for privacy reasons, and also I blocked out his face in the last photos for privacy as well. But to my friend, thank you for doing this favor of taking our pictures! :)

These are long overdue in post, as all my future posts will be xD I'm behind in posts since I pretty much did not blog anything Fall semester.

My friend is with me in these pictures. She's absolutely gorgeous. In the "first set" of pictures in the garden, I'm the one in the black, she is in the red. In the "second set" of pictures at the IBM/Williams Tower Waterwall, I'm in the white and she is in black.

Anyway, without further adieu, here are the pictures :)


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I took this picture of her! I LOVE how she looks here! so perfect
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
candid shot haha. i dont kno what i was laughing about! xD
Photobucket

Photobucket
HALLO!! haha
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Her skin is SO flawless! I wish I had skin like hers!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thank yall for stopping by!! I'll try to post more pictures more often. Posting all that definitely was a huge one for me xD

See yall later ^^

5 comments:

lovely pettit_mom said...

you and your friend so pretty. Pic is perfect...Takecare arceli

Natalie Nguyen said...

Oh my! You look so pretty!! I wish I was as small as you XD

IchigoBunnie said...

lovely pittit_mom: thank you! ^^

nat: aw thank you!!

Lisa said...

omgg!! I LOVED THIS POST.

Kalmo said...

Your friend and you are sooo pretty. I think I love the white outfit the best. You guys are both very photogenic. :)

Disclaimer

All products are 100% my opinions and thoughts. I am not paid to review any products I post. Use the product and advice/suggestions at your own discretion. Thank you!

Thanks for Visiting!