Wednesday, February 8, 2012

More Nails!

Changed my nail color to make it look mermaid-esque, or at least it looks that way to me. This dark aquamarine blue with aquamarine glitters and glitter flakes at the tips.

Products Used:
  • OPI Party in the Penthouse (the dark all over color)
  • Nicole by OPI in Nicole...Spotted! (aquamarine glitter)
  • Nubar in 2010 (glitter flakes. **DUPE of Sally Hansen Hidden Treasure**)


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Have a good day ^__^

See yall later

2 comments:

Fashionable Memories said...

Beautiful nails!!! I'm so glad to have found your blog!!!! I really enjoy reading your posts!!! If you have a chance, please visit/follow my blog. Your supports will mean the world to me. Thank you so much in advance! Have a great day!!!

Tiffany said...

ooh I love them!! very pretty

Disclaimer

All products are 100% my opinions and thoughts. I am not paid to review any products I post. Use the product and advice/suggestions at your own discretion. Thank you!

Thanks for Visiting!