Friday, February 3, 2012

Periwinkle Nail Polish

Hey yall

I painted my nails last week in this periwinkle color. It's from Forever21's Love & Beauty brand. I can't find the name of the color though on the bottle. This was gifted to me from my best friend as part of a Christmas gift so maybe the name was on the price & barcode label that she took off. I'm sorry that I don't have the name, but I'm sure once you see the bottle, you'll know it's this color

I used:
  • Nail Life Gripper base coat
  • Forever21 Love & Beauty nail polish (periwinkle color)
  • Seche Vite top coat


Photobucket


Review on the acne cream will be coming up! I just gotta take pictures and such. And btw, just as a reminder for this acne cream, please remember that my skin is different than yours. My skin reacted favorably towards this and it may not for you, so please don't get your hopes up too much xD I'm just sharing with you what works for me. Thank you!

See yall later!

4 comments:

Natalie Nguyen said...

Haha tell me about it, I give myself that excuse every time I feel guilty about buying something (but want it REALLY badly). How are the F21's nail polishes? Have you tried any of their other products? I see them in stores but I stay away because I have no idea how good they are.

I have heard of Zipia! I think it was Fuzkittie who kept buying stuff from them right? I've never been on the site though, in fact, I'll go check it out now =)

Natalie Nguyen said...

OMGG Zipia has such nice clothing! Great inspiration for those Friday Style posts I do too! :D

IchigoBunnie said...

Nat: replied on your blog :)

Natalie Nguyen said...

Hee hee we're on at the same time haha! Seche Vite scares me with their warning label, plus I hate how it gets all thick when there's still half of the bottle left(!!). My sister who's a nail fanatic says Essie makes a good top coat so I think I'm going to go get that =)

We have two sewing machines and I'm the only one among my sisters who can't figure it out or remember what they teach me haha.

And I'm sorry for flaunting the powder in your face again XD

Disclaimer

All products are 100% my opinions and thoughts. I am not paid to review any products I post. Use the product and advice/suggestions at your own discretion. Thank you!

Thanks for Visiting!