Monday, February 6, 2012

Product Review: Clean & Clear Persa Gel 10

Hey yall

Back with another review :)


Photobucket

Photobucket
Ingredients list yay. I like how there isn't a giant list of chemicals

Photobucket
Cream and white


My Thoughts:

Just as a disclaimer, I have combination-oily super acne prone skin and have been on every medication out there, and this product may or may not work for you, so pleaseee don't be mad at me if it doesnt work xD and if yall are sensitive to Benzoil Peroxide, stay away from this because that is the key active ingredient.

Basically I've had quite a number of outbreaks lately and this has been the one product that has taken my zit covered face down to the regular acne scars that I'll take care of later. It pretty much cleared some zits within a few days, and the stubborn ones took a week. Then after 2 weeks, half of my face is clear and I've got a lot of scars left and a few zits on my face left; maybe about 3-4 zits. Originally I literally had about 15+ on my face. Small ones and big ones. It was bad so I wore makeup to cover it sometimes, but for the most part this product worked.

If you put too much on your face, it will 1. leave a white cast and 2. dry out your skin too much; so be careful. I usually cover my whole face rather than spot treat so the bacteria doesn't travel elsewhere on my face. That probably helped in prevention. The general rule is about a pea-size for the whole face, but do it to customize for you. Some days I use less than that, some days a smidgen more. I usually don't as much to the areas that are clear, but I still do, again, to do prevention, and then I'll apply the product more on the affected area or big pimples.

This is about $4-7 depending where you get it. I got mine at my HEB Grocery store, but I'd recommend going to Walgreens to test it out because their return policy is amazing. I have returned stuff there with open packaging and they didn't even question why I was returning them. They just took it back and gave me my money back.

Overall Rating:4.5/5
Product: 5/5
Packaging: 3/5 (hygienic, easy to use, but boring and simple looking)
Cost: 2/5 (so affordable!)
Repurchase? YES
Where to Buy: Walgreens, Target, your local grocery store, Walmart, CVS, drugstore.com, etc

I hope this review was helpful and if yall have any questions, please ask in the comments below!

See yall later :)

2 comments:

cushy said...

10% seems a bit too strong and over drying. i've read that it burns. glad that it works for you. you shop at heb too? which texas city are you from?

IchigoBunnie said...

cushy: I'm from Houston :) 10% is indeed strong, but my skin has gone through Accutane, Retin-A Micro, Clindamycin Gel, etc, so it doesn't burn me, but it may for others. My sister uses it and she hasn't been through as many meds as I have and it works well for her, but she puts on less than I do. *copied and pasted this onto your blog so u can see it*

Disclaimer

All products are 100% my opinions and thoughts. I am not paid to review any products I post. Use the product and advice/suggestions at your own discretion. Thank you!

Thanks for Visiting!